TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

TORQUE MONSTER Headers GROUP BUY

Skurz, I think you have gone way beyond what should be needed.
And, we are not the ones who should seem organized. All Al needs from us is $$$. Period.

Al, here is the message.
Make a commitment, set a time frame for us to make our commitment.

10 sets get a price break ( just throwing a number out there)
20 sets gets a larger break--and so on. The number of people who are committed by the date sets the size of the group buy. It is that easy.

It will take you 10 minutes to join the forum and make a post, which will get straight to the target market. ;)

that would be a great way of doing this buy def this way you 100%know "yes im in or nooo too steeep for my wallet"

skruz thanks for getting this GB together any money saved is great for me, everyone who is impatient and wants to order themselves great noones stopping you it just takes this thread to get you to say yeah i need those headers now, but just think about it when the group order goes through its not gunna be any quicker for you to receive yours there gunna focus on keeping the forum happy for the future and you will paying full price...

in other words TM GET US SOME DEFINITIVE PRICING AND YOU WILL KNOW EXACTLY WAHT YOUR DEALING WITH...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

WHOOPSIE ignore my last post i prematurely posted i was still on page 6...SWEET thats all everyone was looking for some $$$ thanks again for the leg work i am the definition of impatient and wouldnt have lasted as long as you skruz great friday my order is going in i will repost when it is definite...im psyched to hear the rumble..

OK! Just ordered mine. I told them i'm not in a big hurry so they can satisfy the guys that gotta have theirs soon. Hope this helps.

Classy move Mud Bone.

At the C-note discount I'm probably going to try some other approaches to this after I get my PATS issues resolved. I managed to pick up a set of shorty headers for $35 that may or may not survive my newfound wirefeed skills. With selling off the pieces I don't need I'm into the Ranger for less than $350 now so I think I'll stay on the cheap. Thanks again for your efforts on this, you've way more patience than I.

Just off the phone with Al's Headers. Was able to pay 1/2 up front through credit card to get this moving. I am doing a set of conversion headers, 99 Exp engine in a 2002 Ranger with external EGR. Sounds like I am going to be 2nd or 3rd in the 1st batch of 10. $710 plus shipping.
I am happy!

When will the next round of order's be? Is this something the group is trying once a year? Can't make this batch with other priorities but this is a must have for later on.

I have emailed her two or three times now and have not received an email back.. pretty frustrating. I will hand my card info over as soon as she contacts me back.

TMQ Headers

Don't know if I'm too late, but would like to get in on Group Buy. I have just sent email and waiting for reply.

Saskex, you're still good to go, no problem.
And rjohnson46517, I wouldn't mind starting up another group buy later on if guys show enough interest again. Let me know.

****Please guys, if you have officially placed your orders PM me to let me know. I really want to keep track of how many guys we get up to, plus it will let me know if we're eligible for more of a discount. PM me, don't tell me here, too hard to keep up. Much appreciated.

-TO GUYS FROM CANADA-

This is important for guys like Saskex and myself who will be having their headers shipped to Canada. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANY DUTIES. Under the North American Free Trade Agreement products that are made in the US can be shipped to Canada duty free. Make sure to remind Al to state that when he does your paperwork prior to shipping. There's a form just for that. It's the responsibility of the seller, in this case Al, to include this information, and if it's not stated, believe me, you will be charged. He just has to add a message to this effect..."I swear that this product is made in the US and is therefore exempt from duty under NAFTA."
It's as simple as that, so make sure that you remind him to do it.

Interested

I was just thinking about ordering these when i saw this. I have a 98 xlt 5.0 build date 12/97. What kind of pricing break have you gotten?

$80 off if the group is under 30, $100 if over 30.

I emailed them 2 times and still no reply. I've waited over a week now to hear back from them..

Unbelieveable. I just called them and told them to get their s@#t together.

When is the deadline for getting an order in?

Don't really have a date written in stone to place an order, but Feb. 8th is as long as we have to get 30 orders in to be eligible for the extra 20 bucks off.

I'm going to have to be that unlucky ******* that waits for until the last minute to order one...

I'm going to have to be that unlucky ******* that waits for until the last minute to order one...

dont do that... at the snails pace this moves at if you order one now it will be like you ordered it 4 weeks from now..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lol. On that note, Al called me at home today to let me know that he has gotten all our emails and phone messages and that he is on top of things. He said that he makes custom headers for all types of vehicles and that he's been as busy as hell, but to tell my boys to rest assured, he's on the job, and to keep the orders coming.

Back