Truckhaven 2005 Potluck | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truckhaven 2005 Potluck

Yep, we bought a new 11ft Lance yesterday. We're picking it up tomorrow. Fleetwood finally bought back our last one after a year long struggle with their customer service dept. :fire:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool, glad to hear you won't be tenting it.

Now to get totally off the subject.....Anyone ever heard of this company?

"http://www.protofab4x4.com/prod0300.htm"

I really like that winch bumper for the Cherokee but they don't make one for an Explorer. The Cherokee width is close enough but the mounts are way off. Anyone in AZ live near Dewey or Cordes Junction? I want to see how that bumper lines up with the front of an 91-94 Explorer and if the mounting points can be modified to fit the frame rails (I have access to a plasma cutter and mig welder).

As of right now im still planning on going. Im just waiting for my school to tell me if i can take finals early. This year we take finals after the break. lol I can bring whatever is needed just let me know.

back to the top!

So, how much meat do I need to bring?

Check out the first post again and see what is still available to bring. Two people can bring the same thing because we're going to have a lot of mouths to feed.

I'll do the tortilla chips and salsa.

tdavis said:
back to the top!

So, how much meat do I need to bring?

Tom I will be brining one person, and My Parents mite come out again. :rolleyes:

I will bring some plates, napkins and plasitc wear. I will also see about getting a vegi tray.

I'm still undecided on what i'm bringing...i'll have an aswer by this weekend.

What to Bring

TD.

Sorry to jump in so late... my i-net service has been down for a bit.

What is still needed? We will bring what is lacking. Please let us know asap so we can shop (or plan) this weekend,

73, ;)

Ray Hutchinson said:
What is still needed? We will bring what is lacking. Please let us know asap so we can shop (or plan) this weekend,

Ray, a veggi tray would be good, along with a dip for it.

I'll bring a couple bags of potato chips

My darling wife is preparing a home made potato salad. :D

DB_1 said:
I'll bring a couple bags of potato chips

You better bring dip for those chips too!

Will do...I thought about that but I figured if there was gonna be a veggie tray then there would plenty of dip, so much for that :rolleyes:

DB_1 said:
Will do...I thought about that but I figured if there was gonna be a veggie tray then there would plenty of dip, so much for that :rolleyes:

I've heard of cheap before, but man, oh man.................. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

And i'll bring some cheese to go with your whine Brian! :p

Brian,

You might want to check the potluck list! :D

I think Char2 was on the board again.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Veggie tray

TD,

A Veggie Tray w/ Dip it is! Unless, you decide you need something else worse... just let us know by Thursday PM if you do. We had hoped to come out Thursday, but Deb needs to be in the office that day.... So it'll be Friday, early afternoon arrival for us.

See everyone there! :D

Back