Type R Explorer??? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Type R Explorer???

On a very related note, I saw an "SI" badge on a Focus ths other day. I guess every car wants to be a Honda?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Off topic, but KSpride, where did u get that spurco roof rack, and how much did it cost, did it come with the light mounts? thanks man... MATT

I'd be curious to see some production numbers from Honda. Say for example Honda produced 1 million VTECs a year, I bet they produced 2 million VTEC emblems for the same year then sold the rest to people that went in and bought the emblems to put on their non-VTEC cars.

See, This whole thing started as a joke between a couple of us to make fun of ricers. And needless to say, it turns a lot of heads and makes people go "WTF????"

As far as the roof rack, I purchased it locally in NC and the light mounts were seperate. They actually had a group purchase a couple of months back for it. I dont know if that is still valid or not. Check the group purchases thread.

VIVA LA TYPE R

hrm...interesting...i would have asked the owner to tell me what type R stood for...he he...;)

Kelli

Kinda funny how Honda/Acura are boasting about Vtec so much when its more or less the same thing VW's came equipped with for years with no special stickers or emblems...A KNOCK SENSOR!

:rolleyes: I think the heat is gett'in to you out there bud... :rolleyes:

But while your at it, I can see bright yellow cobra stripes down the hood, and asian symbols on the rear quarter panels, oh and gotta have a wing, a big wing, and just imagine the HP #'s with a dual coffee can exhaust (but it's gotta be folgers, it just sounds better)...

:D :D

My buddy has a toyota celica as his Daily Driver so occasionally he visits revscene(trust me he isnt a ricer) and he told me that the guys on there call Hondas 2.2L the Honda Big Block (i THINK its like a joke between them but not 100% sure)

lol @ james t

Back