Updated to 3.5.1 from 2.11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Updated to 3.5.1 from 2.11

gsueagle2424

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2016 Sport
I know a lot of people on here are nit picking and pointing out any little flaw with the new upgrade they can but my experience with the update is night and day from the 2.11 I had.

The system is a lot easier to navigate, the voice recognition seems to work a lot better and the overall system is MUCH faster. The a4 nav card actually has my home address and the nav system for me has worked pretty well so far.

Do I think Ford was wrong with rushing the initial MFT systems out at the expense of customer satisfaction at first? Yes.

but with the current update I can honestly tell they are trying to make everything right. You can consider me overall pretty satisfied. I have loved everything else about my 2011 X and now with the upgrade I am satisfied with the MFT.

I know a lot of people on here are nit picking and pointing out any little flaw with the new upgrade they can but my experience with the update is night and day from the 2.11 I had.

The system is a lot easier to navigate, the voice recognition seems to work a lot better and the overall system is MUCH faster. The a4 nav card actually has my home address and the nav system for me has worked pretty well so far.

Do I think Ford was wrong with rushing the initial MFT systems out at the expense of customer satisfaction at first? Yes.

but with the current update I can honestly tell they are trying to make everything right. You can consider me overall pretty satisfied. I have loved everything else about my 2011 X and now with the upgrade I am satisfied with the MFT.

Hi, gsueagle2424!

I'm happy to see you like the update! It's been about two weeks, what's your favorite enhancement so far?

Rebecca

Back