USB connected iPod how to see songs in currently playing album? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

USB connected iPod how to see songs in currently playing album?

Donjonson

Reaction score
I am playing an album an above the song title it says 1/16. How do see the list of 16 songs in the album? Brows just brings me to the op of the USB browse menus. On m vw there is a button called selection that shows this info.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am playing an album an above the song title it says 1/16. How do see the list of 16 songs in the album? Brows just brings me to the op of the USB browse menus. On m vw there is a button called selection that shows this info.

There are several ways to see the songs in an album. First you have to select entertainment on the bottom left. From there select browse. You can either select artist or album. I usually just select artist. After you select the artist you want to listen to, it will list the albums. Once you click on the album, it will show the songs in the album. You can then select the song you want to listen to.

You can also use a voice command to view songs in an album. I believe you would say "Browse - album - and then the name of the album."

If this is the first time you hooked up your iPod, you need to let if finish indexing your music. MFT indexes all your songs and builds voice commands to use. This can take several minutes depending on how much music you have.

There are several ways to see the songs in an album. First you have to select entertainment on the bottom left. From there select browse. You can either select artist or album. I usually just select artist. After you select the artist you want to listen to, it will list the albums. Once you click on the album, it will show the songs in the album. You can then select the song you want to listen to.

You can also use a voice command to view songs in an album. I believe you would say "Browse - album - and then the name of the album."

If this is the first time you hooked up your iPod, you need to let if finish indexing your music. MFT indexes all your songs and builds voice commands to use. This can take several minutes depending on how much music you have.

Thanks. This sort of Answers my question. But here is my pribkem. If I use brows to find and play an album and go back to the main screen. After listening for a while I'd like to look at a list if songs in the bum again. Since it is currently playing I should just be able to click on the name to get the list. Its kind of a pain to browse to the album from the tip of the lipid again.

Thanks. This sort of Answers my question. But here is my pribkem. If I use brows to find and play an album and go back to the main screen. After listening for a while I'd like to look at a list if songs in the bum again. Since it is currently playing I should just be able to click on the name to get the list. Its kind of a pain to browse to the album from the tip of the lipid again.

Unfortunately there is no button to quickly access the song list in an album once you are on the home screen of MFT. The quickest way back to the song list would be using the voice command.

What voice command would you use? "Browse current playlist" ?

I'm not sure if that one works or not. I do know this works to view songs in a playlist "Browse > Playlist > (Name of Playlist)

Back