Paraphoe

Go big or go home
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Willow Grove, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT
Does ANYONE know where/how I can get this part? Mine finally rotted out and I need a replacement. No luck anywhere online, Ford parts Giant, etc are all listing it as discontinued and unavailable for purchase. Next step is calling ford or making my own, but I'd rather not...

F57Z-9D665-BA - Genuine Ford Base No. #9D665 Bracket

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I thought there was thread showing one from a later year, that was not made of metal, and they repaired broken tabs with JB Weld...

but I can't find the post...:dunno:

As I recall, the 1999 (?) trays are made using plastic. Much better for the application. Check salvage yards.

Good luck.

I look for 00/01 or the 02/03 sport , grab the hardware too ,

IMG_20180621_170259_026.jpg

^^^ that. That is the ticket. No rust.

Y'all are quick, thanks. This rusting BS is the bane of my existence. I swear, I should move to AZ.

I look for 00/01 or the 02/03 sport , grab the hardware too ,

View attachment 161813

Is that a direct swap with bolt holes lined up and all or will I need to modify a little to make it work?

I believe it was direct swap. My metal tray turned to dust. The replacement is plastic. It will probably fall apart in 100 years.

Have a great day!

Yes direct swap, ive done this in my 97 sport and a few four doors , usually had to cut the old bolts with a grinder and cutting wheel , i also like to use an impact gun and kroil or pb blaster on the new one to try and save all the tabs and hardware, this is how my last one ended up

IMG_20180621_171218_800.jpg

Yep, pile of rust and dust.

Thanks guys. Looks like a job for my new garage.

Back