Very bored + spare parts = Ricer Xplorer | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Very bored + spare parts = Ricer Xplorer

How have I not seen that thing around town ?!?!?!?!?!

btw I'm your not so ricey twin :)

728977_113_full.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha....im not sure.....i do more stuff down in lock haven....but im sure u will see it in state soon enough....and ur just gonna be like........WOW.....and to think it use to be nice like mine....=P

lol, you goin to the cool cruise on the 29th? you should just for pure enjoyment of seeing the looks on people's faces.

On another note, I saw a 02+ 4dr at the Nittany Mall with an unpainted body kit on it...? hmm

hmm I dont know If I will make the Kool cruise or not...i lv for vacationt his sudnay and shouldnt be back till the next sunday....maybe i will come back early i dont know....as for the newer one with a kit, I havent seen it....he'sa wannabe ME!

Sorry its been so long.....I just got back from my vacation to the beach.....i am back adn will have soime time to start putting more work into this..so stay tuned

well....im thinking of taking my X back to stock now....i just got a car adn am going to build a drag car and I need my ex back to stock pretty much for a hitch to pull the trailer.....If anyone wants the kit let me know.....i am not 100% possitive....but its definetly on my mind hardcore to go back to stock

AiwaExplorer said:
well....im thinking of taking my X back to stock now....i just got a car adn am going to build a drag car and I need my ex back to stock pretty much for a hitch to pull the trailer.....If anyone wants the kit let me know.....i am not 100% possitive....but its definetly on my mind hardcore to go back to stock

No
I did not give you permission to quit
Now, get back out there!

AiwaExplorer said:

Whats on tap for the drag car? Black widow body kit? Neons? Enkei wheels? I'm sure it'll be blazing fast.

meh stock sucks, do something other than stock... I cant wait to at least get rid of my stock rims.

yeah,

can't think of anything funnier than whatever his 'drag' car is gonna be

well maybe ill keep the kit who knows.....anywayz....the "drag car" is a 88 Civic Hatch....bash away boys....ya cant say anything that could possibly hurt my feelings...It has taken me 4 years to save the money and to get hte rite shell for this project....I finally have the money to do the motor swap and turbo intercooled B18 motor.....

I thought you said drag car? Just kidding. Anyway keep going with the X just fab the bumper around the hitch. At least you'll be pulling a ricer with a ricer. Hehe.

May be it was drag queen!!!

AiwaExplorer said:
well maybe ill keep the kit who knows.....anywayz....the "drag car" is a 88 Civic Hatch....bash away boys....ya cant say anything that could possibly hurt my feelings...It has taken me 4 years to save the money and to get hte rite shell for this project....I finally have the money to do the motor swap and turbo intercooled B18 motor.....

thats a sick platform You'll have a lot of fun with those. Stage 3 clutch and turbo = bye bye tires.

Kinda sucks though, i really was liking the project.

thanks guys....i suppose I can keep going on it....anywayz....why not just oput the hitch back on lol....we'll see ill keep yall posted

update is the front bumper is off and the stock one is back on.....the sideskirts and rear are still on but that only cuz I need a new rear bumper....sorry i let yall down tho....if anyone wants this kit...im in central PA...come pick it up...and finish what I started!

Ricer Explorer

Why tamper with the good looks you already had to screw it up like this????? :(( I think it looks crappy myself ......:(

wow, I forgot about this thread.....haha, I have since move to 31" tires and put some lights on it and play in the MUD now. Im gonna lift it upmaybe 3-4" and go to bigger tires yet. The Honda panned out and I sold it to a friend. But The good news is I did get another Drag car, 95 Mustang GT the last year of the 5.0 in the mustang. And It is Supercharged, and ran a best time last year at 12.13 in the 1/4. and Yes I tow it with my Explorer! BYE BYE RICE DAYS! haha but I had fun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back