Wanting to buy Tire pressure monitoring system module/receiever | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanting to buy Tire pressure monitoring system module/receiever

jbwilson3791

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Ford Explorer
I've had the worlds most difficult time trying to track down why this system isn't working (and never has) on my 2004 Ford Explorer 4.0 XLT Sport, this is the last thing I am going to try before I quit worrying about it. The only thing left I haven't checked is if the module itself is bad, so I'm looking to buy one. One from a 2004 would be perfect, I believe a 2003 would also work, I don't think any 2002 models have them and I believe they changed the system in 2005 to a different style but once again not positive. So if you are parting out a 2003 or 2004, or have the tire pressure light on in your dash and want the system removed I will buy your module. the module is located behind the panel where the passenger side seat's seat belt mounts to the wall in the 2nd row of seats. Its secured by 2 bolts, very easy to access. If the model has either a 1560 or 1548 in it It will work for me. This is a long shot but if someone has one to sell, reply on here or text me at 785-218-8367

I've had the worlds most difficult time trying to track down why this system isn't working (and never has) on my 2004 Ford Explorer 4.0 XLT Sport, this is the last thing I am going to try before I quit worrying about it. The only thing left I haven't checked is if the module itself is bad, so I'm looking to buy one. One from a 2004 would be perfect, I believe a 2003 would also work, I don't think any 2002 models have them and I believe they changed the system in 2005 to a different style but once again not positive. So if you are parting out a 2003 or 2004, or have the tire pressure light on in your dash and want the system removed I will buy your module. the module is located behind the panel where the passenger side seat's seat belt mounts to the wall in the 2nd row of seats. Its secured by 2 bolts, very easy to access. If the model has either a 1560 or 1548 in it It will work for me. This is a long shot but if someone has one to sell, reply on here or text me at 785-218-8367

Here are some EON sensors that will fit your 2004 Explorer: http://www.titantpms.com/tpms/ford-...-fits-Ford-Explorer-2004-Tire-Pressure-Sensor

Back