Explorer Babe Moderator
Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
Middletown, Connecticut
Year, Model & Trim Level
None
Due to financial issues with still being unemployed I cannot afford to keep my website or the NEX website any longer. The websites have already been taken down and my contract will expire 1/28/10.

I'm so sorry it had to come to this, but when you have little money coming in, certain things have to go.

At least we still have this place to post upcoming events and stuff

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you for all your support. I am sure everyone will understand. Since I have stepped down as President the club has not been active at all. Hopefully somone can get it going again.

Due to financial issues with still being unemployed I cannot afford to keep my website or the NEX website any longer. The websites have already been taken down and my contract will expire 1/28/10.

I'm so sorry it had to come to this, but when you have little money coming in, certain things have to go.

I don't blame you, Sandy. It's not like it's much of a club right now anyways. :-\

we have all been hit hard by the recession...wish we could all be able to meet up & hang again

we have all been hit hard by the recession...wish we could all be able to meet up & hang again
That may be true, but it's still Matt's fault somehow...

upcoming event? love to hear of some, anyone?!?!?!?!?!

Back