wharton in april | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wharton in april

Mmmmmmm, snorkels and BBQ. (ala Homer Simpson) Have fun y'all. Post some pics of the install. I'm thinkin that if I go in w/ you guys, I may need to install one myself!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Mmmmmmm, snorkels and BBQ. (ala Homer Simpson) Have fun y'all. Post some pics of the install. I'm thinkin that if I go in w/ you guys, I may need to install one myself!

lol you might not....They're stock. You have a lift so you might be ok.

Yeah, my intake is a good 6" higher than a stock one. Well, I'll try it once, and if things go wrong, then I'll fab one up, w/ your guidance, of course!

john....u should be ok out there,paraphoe(jason),andy96xlt(andy) and a few other 2nd gen's have been there before and didnt have any problem,im sitting like 3-4" higher then stock,i have 265/75/15's with a 1" lift in the front and soon thats coming off and im adding shackles and coil seats for a complete 2",i have the shackles,just gotta get the coil seats,i already relocated my rear breather,just gotta do the front now,and the trans,and i gotta get a cb radio again

bill isnt your explorer gray???

For anyone interested in going there is a new thread for another run to wharton. So far it's only John and myself going. Hope we can get more to join.

Back