wharton in april | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wharton in april

ahh its ok andy..theres always next time..once you're done w/ school...who knows maybe you'll get a picture/video of me driving backwards in the pines again,what was that like 1/4 mile that i drove in reverse if not more,lol..btw andy..if u ever come across a brush guard for a 1st gen at harry's...lemme know

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im getting my ball joint done tomorrow,and today i re-located my rear breather to a hidden location under neath the truck,bill did you ever move yours??if not ill switch it to where mine is,its great

Nah, I didnt move mine. We'll have to do that.

If you're looking for 1st gen brush gaurds, there is a dude on motors.ebay.com that has a bunch of them up. He owns a store and sells them.

i was gonna check shorty's on 322 but they aint never open when i drive by

oh bill btw i did a 1" lift on the front of my truck,aint much but ill show u on sunday,only cost 7.99...lol

Dude Dave with the sonoma probably won't be there Sunday. Apparently his truck is STILL in the shop. Damn thing's been there for a month and a half.

will do, I was just there today actually ha. I am taking it you are not going to be making it to englishtown tomorrow?

I really hope I get the courage to get my ass down there. My aunt is dying to baby sit Alex (my son) but I was thinking of how much I can do around the house w/ my wife working on Sunday! I SOOOO have the need to get my X into the wilderness, and some mud on those mud terrain Kumhos!

Hope you'll be able to make it down...seems like all my friends that were going to go with us all got cold feet at the last minute. Hell what's a 4wd for if it isn't out gettin dirty?

andy,i woulda liked to since i missed last year,but i had work all day today,didnt get done will almost 5:00pm,and i have work tomorrow and right after im heading to wharton,hell ill stay there all night u gonna come?lol..jk

if ya can make it jw..we'll see you there..if not,trust me there will be alot more runs we'll be doing,we go once a month to wharton

Hells yeah. Next month I'll have my grille guard on. *bought one from the aforementioned guy on Ebay.* And, if the $$ works out right...maybe an aussie? *is allowed to dream*

Hells yeah. Next month I'll have my grille guard on. *bought one from the aforementioned guy on Ebay.* And, if the $$ works out right...maybe an aussie? *is allowed to dream*

Craigslist!! That's where we found the detroit for our truck...lol

I've got a buddy with some BFG TA/KO 35's that I could so just take...my thing is...lifting to fit them, and re-gearing to move them...

I've got a buddy with some BFG TA/KO 35's that I could so just take...my thing is...lifting to fit them, and re-gearing to move them...

Hell...we still have original gears as far as I know. lol

Yeah, well full size blazers dont come with panzy 3.27 gears in them.

Ours only has 3.08 That's worse isn't it? Yeah I know nothing about gears. But I did read somewhere that to run 35's you need at least 4.11. Ours is FAR from that! hahaha Unless the dude that owned it before us redid the gears.

So I didn't make it. Big party last nite, too tired when my son got me awake @ freakin 8am! But after a bit of being lazy on the couch, I got a fire under my a$$ and decided to do some yard work, and even clean up the vehicles! Here...
http://picasaweb.google.com/jwrezz/InsteadOfGettingMuddy?feat=directlink

P4190013.jpg

P4190015.jpg

P4190019.jpg

Hope y'all had fun, and keep me in mind next month or when ever!

And it was a great weekend for yard work too -- but then again, it also would've been a great weekend to be out on the trail :p:

Yup, yup. Ya see those flowers in my second pic? Those were planted today, as was the lawn mowed! I don't know how I went from lazy couch potato to that in a matter of an hour. But it happened!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back