• Register Today It's free!

wharton on the 14th

924dr4x4

Reaction score
City, State
philly,pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt 4 door 4x4
any1 up for a run to wharton on the 14th??i wanna get my truck dirty,i hate it being clean,if any1 wants to go,let me know

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

id love too but unfortuanatelly (sp?) im still broke and out of commission =(

how far is WHARTON from PHILLY AIRPORT ????

i will be at FIRE FIGHTERS WEEKEND in WILDWOOD that weekend - but i will come home to go mess around in the truck - i havnt had any chance to try it out yet

No go here. Not only is my 4wd slipping, but I'm getting new ball joints and tie rod ends installed tomorrow because mine are completely shot. I'm going to take a break for a bit from offroading because I have next to no money in the bank, and my truck is my ride to and from work each day, 40 miles roundtrip. I cannot afford to have anything happen to it.

Plus, I tried to get my snorkel on and ran into some roadblocks and couldn't finish, and I'd rather not go back to the wharton mud without a breathing tube. The hydrolock was no fun. :D

wharton is 30-40 min from philly airport,jay that sux,maybe a little later on in the year once everything is stable,i know how it is with the money situation trust me i got 3 kids,lol,i got a 6 y/o girl,4 y/o boy,and 15 month old boy..amanda what kinda parts you need??and has any1 heard from josh??i tried calling him but his phone was disconnected?

I'm still alive, just very busy with a new job! I've only been ther for 3 weeks and i've put in 65-75 hours per week! Money is great, but I don't have much time for me. As for the phone, I turned it off and canceled the service after some words with T-Mobile.

what parts dont i need.... i think the biggest ones are intake mainfold gasaket and intake plenum (sp?) gasket.... but i also need shocks, tires, 02s, and a few other things i know im forgetting... i dunno i gotta get the cars on the road b4 i worry bout the truck tho.. y mom has to sell her house so my holding spot for the cars is about to vanish, so i gotta figure something out quick.. and i can only fit one car in my gagrage that irent.... so i dunno ***** absolutely a mess for me right now =(

if you get a whole top end set for the truck,it shouldnt be anymore then 75.00,.i had to do my valve covers,lower intake gasket,upper intake gasket(plenum),fuel rail gasket,injector o-rings on my explorer when i had it,and i bought the whole thing in a box..what size tires u need??

ooh,,well good to see your still alive josh,i kinda got worried not seeing anything from ya in a while...yeah i hear ya with the job situation,im gonna be lookin for a part time over night shift job,maybe my old tow company that i worked for...btw,how are the houses and stuff in delaware,me and my girl are thinkin about movin there..and t-mobile sux

ya but i have no money right now.. work is making cuts my apartment is expensive... so i basically cant afford to fix it right now.... and i have the tires.. well matts got them i just need to mount and balance them and put new stems in em.. but again i have NO money.. so my truck is just gonna blow up.... o well.. but in better news matts got the troopa running again.. so when hes comfy thats its good we will bring it down to wharton,.. hes thinking like the 3rd or 4th sat in october.. (the 18 or 25th) sop if anyones gonna be around come wioth.. my buddy with a 250 is commin too...

ooh,,well good to see your still alive josh,i kinda got worried not seeing anything from ya in a while...yeah i hear ya with the job situation,im gonna be lookin for a part time over night shift job,maybe my old tow company that i worked for...btw,how are the houses and stuff in delaware,me and my girl are thinkin about movin there..and t-mobile sux

There are a lot of good deals down here right now. The only problems I hear about is tryin to get a morgage these days. The housing market is in really bad shape right now, so there are a ton of houses to choose from, but good luck getting a morgage. The prices, depending on the area, 2-3 bedroom town houses 140K and up. Single fam. houses start around 170 for a fixer upper. If you have any questions about a house or area let me know.

Back