What do you want to see in the Towing section? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What do you want to see in the Towing section?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..:scratch:..I think you forgot something..:D

No, I didn't forget. You simply posted quicker than I could go find my old link, copy, and edit-post, and paste, ....which was my intention all along.
...:scratch:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

..Thanks for posting the link to the PDF's..:biggthump

..Thanks for posting the link to the PDF's..:biggthump

It's a good thing you're here to state the obvious for us.:salute:

..Well Thank you...I do my best to help when I can...:biggthump

Is this how you get your post-count up so high, or do you actually contribute anything worthwhile to this site?
Just wondering.

Is this how you get your post-count up so high, or do you actually contribute anything worthwhile to this site?
Just wondering.

Thanks for your contribution. :thumbsup:

I want to know what size the nuts/bolts are to hook up a trailer hitch to my 1991. I am searching and cannot find what I need.

Just my 2 cents, I read about the connector behind the left tail light and went out to look. Well I figured I'd crawl under there and look before pulling the light and wonder of wonders on a 98 it is right below the light accessible from behind the bumper and pointing straight down!

Back