• Register Today It's free!

What rims should I get?

ufoboogie1

Reaction score
City, State
California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Sport
Hey everyone I have a question, I wanna get some rims for my 1997 Ford Explorer Sport? I don't wanna spend a ton of money...I would like some Chrome ones, but are there some that aren't chrome that are cheaper. I really don't know too much about rims (now sound systems thats a diff story). So can someone help me out? Thanks Jon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What type of rims are you talking about? Off-road, stock size, 20s, what?

Oh and another wuick question...My car is stock, not lifted or anything. So the tires are stock size...Does anyone know the largest size you can put on a stock 97 Sport? Thanks

I want some bigger ones and not offroad...like some nice **** that catches your eye for the streets

I personally like the cobra r's but I don't know how much they cost. A bunch of guys have them on their street explorers on this site.

I second the Cobra Rs too, you can look on ebay and get a set w/ tires for a nice price.

Hmmm and you can dinf 20's on ebay...I mean I looked up Cobra Rs and didn't find too many...any suggestions? And how big can I put on stock, before you have to lift it?

Back