what size tires? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

what size tires?

i already have a spindle lift ,1.5 t/t and 32 11.50 bfg muds on my 99 explorer sport and was wondering how big can i go if i add a 3 inch body. i was thinking 35's with 4.56 gears
Also is it perfomance accesories kit #883 the one that i would put on my 99 explorer sport

thanks for any help

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey fury,
i have the same make, model, and year....how much of a lift do spindles give? right now i have shackles, and a TT. i dont want to go to high cause of the parking garages here in cali. maybe a couple more inches. when u did your TT, how did u measure it to make both sides even? thanks for your help.

35s should work with some trimming, I'm guessing the 32s look a little small right now?

you selling those 32s?

to krzyboy2o
the easiest way the tell you how much lift i got from the spindle lift and the t/t is that the bottom of my rear view mirror reaches the top of another explorer.

yes the 32's do look a bit small

And yes i do plan on selling my 32's once i can get enough money for 35's

well, lemmie know when you want to sell those 32s. i might be insterested, dependintg on funds (they cut hours at work so i am trying to get a second job)

Back