• Register Today It's free!

What tires to choose?

xTOM153x

Reaction score
City, State
West Islip Long Island
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 XLT
Hey guys this week I am ordering the UCA's and spacers from Brandon. I am also ordering new tires size 265-75-16. I am just wondering what tires you guys recommend based on experience. Right now I am leaning towards the BF Goodrich All Terrain K/O but not exactly sure if that's what I want to get.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey guys this week I am ordering the UCA's and spacers from Brandon. I am also ordering new tires size 265-75-16. I am just wondering what tires you guys recommend based on experience. Right now I am leaning towards the BF Goodrich All Terrain K/O but not exactly sure if that's what I want to get.

Try Treadwright wardens or general grabber at2's. Very similar to the bfg all terrain t/a ko but the price is much better. Treadwrights are great tires for the price. Www.treadwright.com

I'll second the General Grabbers. Been good for me.

I'd love to see a 3rd gen running the Treadwright Wardens, I plan on getting them for my f350 when she eventually needs new tires.

Grabber AT2

I'll third the Grabbers. I put a set on my '00 last year and have been VERY happy with them so far.

michelin crossterrian sounds weird but will last 50k and go anywhere no bull

Back