What Upgrades will you make to your new explorer? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What Upgrades will you make to your new explorer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatboyO

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Limited
Just wondering what type of upgrades or customization some of you may be contemplating doing or have done to your new 2016/2017explorers.

For that matter any age Explorers.... if you have pics that would be fun to see.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just wondering what type of upgrades or customization some of you may be contemplating doing or have done to your new 2016/2017explorers.

For that matter any age Explorers.... if you have pics that would be fun to see.

Fun thread to follow: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums...d-you-do-to-your-5th-gen-today.430705/page-20

Here's what I've done to mine:
2016 EXP Platinum
- Vinyl Wrapped door almost all chrome/platinum parts.
- DIP painted front grille.
- Brake calipers painted red.
- Installed H&R Lowering Springs by Livernois.
- Yokohama Parada Spec X 295/45R20 114V RF.
- Velgen VMB6 Rims.
- Installed Cobra drive HD Dual Cam Dash Cam
Here's the results for now. Again, follow that link. There's some great inspiration there!
IMG_0542.JPG

fullsizeoutput_2a19-jpeg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_2a1b-jpeg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_2a13-jpeg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_2a1a-jpeg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_2a18-jpeg.jpg

Tinted front windows, added ValentineOne with BlendMount and Stealth Cord, black Ford Ovals, Tires.

Photos!!! :)
Yeah, new to forum. Haven't figured out how to post yet. Fill me in and I'll post shortly. Black logos look awesome. So does windows and blend mount. Clue me in on posting pics and I'll upload them later. Sorry.

LOL - no worries. I'm new to the forums myself. There's links of other threads on how to use the forums. You can sign up to be an elite for $20. That's a nickel a day and you can upload pics/files directly. Otherwise , you can use a third party like Pinterest or imgbox. Good luck and welcome!

Much of that is already covered in; http://www.explorerforum.com/xenforo/index.php?threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-5th-gen-today.430705/ and in http://www.explorerforum.com/xenforo/index.php?threads/5th-gen-explorer-photo-thread.441370/
There are also several threads on mods.
Please use those threads for posting to avoid more duplication and keep it to 5th generation Explorers only. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back