Whats A good mustang Forum?

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
That's what I wanna know, I typed in google and alot came up, i want one thats heavily populated so I can post a wanted ad for a stang and figure a mustang based forum would be one of the best places to list one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My cousin is just looking for the hatchback version that needs a motor, because he wants a project car.

Explorer4x4.com

Yup thats right there are ALOT of good Mustang guys here who know their stuff

I agree with 410fortune... But if you do want a dedicated board, try mustangworks.com, stangnet.com and if you're running speed density (pre-MAF) try 50tech.com for the top SD guys... Of course- on top of the others already mentioned.

I miss my pony. But I can tow more with my Snowball... :D

some good sites!

I am a mustang guy by heart, and have teh x too!

foureye pride are idiots. they only want to talk on how better there stuff is then yours. sorry, but i have had multiple jerks answer stuff there. i do have to say that this site is pretty good for everything how ever!

www.corral.net

The best mustang site out there.

www.stangnet.com is a strong #2

This comes from a recent former mustang owner. I purchased my mustang from the corral.net classifieds and then used the forums to help with any issues that I came across. The amount of technical help I received allowed me to do everything from tranny and rear gear identification to an engine swap. Keep in mind that I'd never done any of these kind of things before.

Back