What's your status? | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's your status?

Good chuckle when i got home. Letter from Ford left me wondering what they could be sending me via mail. Maybe some cash for my inconvenience.

Instead a Ford Viewpoint Survey asking how much i love my new Explorer and to rate my delivery experience. Problem is my vehicle has been sitting at the Plant for the past 7 weeks.

Oh well, hoping its coming soon. My existing lease runs out in a week and a half.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered 2/5
Built 2/25

Found out from customer service on Thursday that car was finally on the move and in Ohio. They called me again yesterday and said it was in PA. Seni sent me a PM stating it would be at the dealer on Monday. From the sound of it, it seems like it may have been put on a truck from Chicago but I don't know. I did notice that the dealer inventory in our our area is increasing rapidly so maybe they are getting this shipping thing worked out. I hope so for everyone elses sake. Also, my Sync shows Version 2.7. Aren't the updates available online and can be downloaded to a storage device that you can upgrade yourself?

Glad to hear your truck is on the move..seems they are getting the Feb builds out now!!
The 2.8 upgrade will be a dealer install. So far the only customer install is a sync checker -not an actual update.

Jan 28th Order and it is still awaiting shipment here, so it seems to be pick and choose which one's they ship how dumb

I ordered 1/28..build 3/29 and into transit 4/6.
Still in transit about 1 1/2 hours from me since Thurs.

Ordered on 1/30
Built 3/5
released/called back/re-released/relaxing until 4/13
3rd day of transit today... no ETA yet Hoping for end of next week

Ordered on 1/30
Built 3/5
released/called back/re-released/relaxing until 4/13
3rd day of transit today... no ETA yet Hoping for end of next week

Wonder if our cars are together. Ours was FINALLY "in transit" on 4/13 and headed to California too. Our family took bets on what day it would actually get here. I think I picked the latest day to hopefully avoid disappointment!

Wonder if our cars are together. Ours was FINALLY "in transit" on 4/13 and headed to California too. Our family took bets on what day it would actually get here. I think I picked the latest day to hopefully avoid disappointment!

I hope my Ex is "in transit" with your Ex and headed to California, too! I'm hoping Seni can confirm this for me on Monday, 4/18!

I hope my Ex is "in transit" with your Ex and headed to California, too! I'm hoping Seni can confirm this for me on Monday, 4/18!

Fingers crossed!!! I'm in SoCal so maybe they'll drop yours off first?!?!

status...what's my status...how about "annoyed"

5 new Ex's show up at my dealer with VINs later than mine..what the f

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that I will be tracking your Explorers this afternoon. If you sent a PM Friday or Saturday I should be able to get back to you and hopefully the others today as well. Thank you for your patience as I get caught up on weekend PMs.

Seni :)

Ordered 2/27
Build date 3/18
Released on 3/26
Supposed to arrive on 4/4
Being held in Illinois.
Then, supposed to arrive on 4/14
No update since 4/14

Has anyone else ordered the inflatable seat belts and gotten their EX. Told it was not a problem. 3 vehicles with numbers within a 5 number range of ours have shown up on 4/12, w/o inflatable belts.

Still Waiting

Order 3/19.
Order Number ?
DORA ?
VIN ?

E-Mail Academy Ford Again. Salesperson and manager have not replied. Now in the 4th week with no response.

Tomorrow will be the one month anniversary, with no information. May go to dealer lot and druel on inventory.:rolleyes:

Order 3/19.
Order Number ?
DORA ?
VIN ?

E-Mail Academy Ford Again. Salesperson and manager have not replied. Now in the 4th week with no response.

Tomorrow will be the one month anniversary, with no information. May go to dealer lot and druel on inventory.:rolleyes:

Hello, I remember I replied to your post in another thread. There is no reason why they can't give you the order number. My dealer faxed me a printout of a screen the day after I asked them to order it. It shows the order details and the dealer code, order number, order type and priority. With the dealer code and order number (assigned by the dealer), Seni can check the status for you.

If they can't give you this, perhaps they never placed the order. If you want to try another dealer, I've been very happy with mine, Koons in Silver Spring. Ask for Debbie Colt, Internet Sales Director. This is the 3rd car I bought from her.

Grrrr..my status is my truck is STILL sitting in Rhode Island. It has been there since last Wed afternoon.
Get it to my dealer!!!(1 1/2 hours away).

Order now shows SHPD CONVOY94. Revised ETA is 4.25.2011.

Just found out from our dealer that the expected ETA is tomorrow at the dealer. My family and I just revised our "bets", so I'm hoping we didn't just jinx ourselves by bringing back our dates.

Omaha, NE

Just found out from our dealer that the expected ETA is tomorrow at the dealer. My family and I just revised our "bets", so I'm hoping we didn't just jinx ourselves by bringing back our dates.

Omaha, NE

LOL, I bet they are together!!! Our dealer informed us this morning that our car, at 6AM today was in Topeka, Kansas! Still quite a ways for mine to go. My family also picked a day with the winner getting $10. I picked the latest day to hopefully avoid disappointment!!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in Toronto... Bought mine on March 16, 2011...
So far dealer has given me zero info... No Vin # nothing

I pm'd Ford Cust Srvc Username... Is that how I contact Seni... I have read that she has been a huge help to everyone on here

Back