What's your status? | Page 11 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's your status?

Ordered:3/4
VIN: 4/8
Build Date:4/28, just got sticker today

Sterling Gray 4WD XLT, Charcoal Black Int, 201A, Power Liftgate, Trailer Tow, All-weather Mats

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ordered 3/1
4/8: VIN received
Build Date:4/29/11, just got sticker today :D
Ingot Silver 4WD Limited, Charcoal Black Interior, 302a, Moonroof, Splashguards

Picking mine up tomorrow from the docks! Pretty stoked!

Ordered: 2/11
VIN: 4/8
Build Date: 4/29, just got sticker today

Finally a little movement on my end...apparently in transit and on ramp 6 at this time...hope that truck picks it up soon and then a short 4 hour drive to detroit.

build date 3/24...hopefully there is light at the endo of the tunnel for those of us built on the 24th

Boy I hope so. I am also a 3/24 build date. What are your Ex's specs?

Mine are Ltd, 302 package, moonroof, trailer

Finally a little movement on my end...apparently in transit and on ramp 6 at this time...hope that truck picks it up soon and then a short 4 hour drive to detroit.

build date 3/24...hopefully there is light at the endo of the tunnel for those of us built on the 24th

This is encouraging. Mine was built on 3/23 with an original ETA of 4/4. I am giving them until next weekend and then I am pulling the plug. I have been seeing dealers in my area getting stock that was built around my date or after. :(

Did your's ever have a "hold at yard status"? If so, maybe we can try and narrow down the issue. I do not have 2nd row bucket seats (need to be able to sit 3 across in second row) and I do have a moonroof, so I would suspect it is the 302A or trailer package.

Did your's ever have a "hold at yard status"? If so, maybe we can try and narrow down the issue. I do not have 2nd row bucket seats (need to be able to sit 3 across in second row) and I do have a moonroof, so I would suspect it is the 302A or trailer package.

I had the exact opposite, and no hold on mine.

Hi all,
new to the forum - been lurking awhile.

Ordered 3/28
Just received an order number 4/16 (weird huh?)
Status uncertain (I PM'ed Seni on Wed. and am waiting on an update)

Limited 302a, Red Candy, moonroof, tow package, 2nd row buckets w/o/ console, roof-rack crossbars, 2nd row inflatable seatbealts.

UPDATE!
Just got a PM from Seni today 4/22 - A VIN number has been assigned.

Just heard from my dealer that mine is either being loaded on the railcar or is already on the railcar and rolling!

They must be getting close to the back of the lot because I haven't only seen a couple on here that were built as early as mine.

My info:

Kona Blue Limited 4wd
vin=1FMHK8F88BGA25761
Ordered 1/31
Built 2/7
SMR 2/10 with 2.4
ETA 1: 2/14
ETA 2: 2/20 (still)

I'm off to order my WeathertTech 1st/2nd row and cargo area mats!:bounce:

ordered 3/18
Vin 4/8
Window sticker 4/21
build date 4/29

getting closer!

limited, 302A, bordeaux red / black interior

ordered 2/25/11
Vin 3/21
window sticker 4/12/11
Build 4/19/11
Shipped ETA from Michigan to San Diego 5/5/11

I just got off the phone with Customer Service and as of yesterday my X is still awaiting shipment in Chicago. :(

He did say that he was escalating me to customer care solutions and that I should receive a call from them by Tues of next week. we shall see...

OK now I am really confused....just got an e-mail from dealer saying that my explorer was put on a truck yesterday??? who to believe??

Just got an email from my salesman, saying my Explorer should be on the train.

Built 3/10

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ordered 2/27
Build date 3/18
Released on 3/26
Supposed to arrive on 4/4
Being held in Illinois.
Then, supposed to arrive on 4/14
No update since 4/14

Has anyone else ordered the inflatable seat belts and gotten their EX. Told it was not a problem. 3 vehicles with numbers within a 5 number range of ours have shown up on 4/12, w/o inflatable belts.

Finally on Ramp 06 after being held and rereleased for three cycles since 3/26

Back