Wheel Spacers

Metallic 1986

Reaction score
City, State
midhurst, Ont. Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XLT
Hi everyone!

I'm in college taking a course in CNC and i'm doing a project 'for something i would use' and i'm making some wheel spacers for my 93 xlt. I haven't really thought much about it yet, but i know the design i'm doing... does anyone just happen to have the dimensions of the wheel hubs? like the bolt pattern or bolt spacing?

any help appreciated... cheers guys! :uk:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

dude your in college to write these programs, and you cant even get out and measure them for yourself... you should to it, its your grade your project.......

bolt pattern is 5 on 4.5 btw

i hear you, i was just at school when i decided what my project was gonna be, and my truck was at home... kinda made it hard to go ot n measure them you know... lol thankx for replyin tho!

If you're gonna make spacers, do something that'll really make a difference. Go with something like a 1" spacer. Just get some new wheel studs to press into the new spacer and some new short/open nuts to attach the spacer to the existing lugs nuts.

that wa my plan for fixing them together, however i was planning to go out mroe than an inch and also go up 5.5" so i was gonna try to keep my wheel base good and wide... is this a good idea to make one say... 2" to give me 4" between both wheels?

Back