Where can I find ARB Style Rocker Switches?!? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where can I find ARB Style Rocker Switches?!?

badge49

Reaction score
City, State
Humboldt, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 XLT 4X4
I've searched the forums and all over Ebay....where can I find illuminated rocker switches for accessories? There used to be an Ebay store that made a bunch of different types, but I can't find them anymore. Anyone know what I'm talking about? These are the TYPE of switch:
71yj1o6.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

go to a marine store like West Marine. they have those switches for my boat. they are that style with a red light.

Awesome, thanks to both of you!

if search contura rocker is one of the companies or look for carling technologies

I heard that the off road Switches pictured aren't that great.(the brand pictured, not he carling Tech ones.) LIke the bulbs burn out really quick. It's called a Contura Rocker switch. LIke dkchrist said, they are made by carling technologies. Just search for Contura Switches on Google. http://www.discountmarinesupplies.com The Marine shop in my town has them for about 15 bucks a piece. Online is the best way to go. Good luck.

i used to work for a sterling truck dealership (they bought out ford heavy trucks), something tells me that they had them in the dash, but i cant remember for sure

Indeed, they're the Carling Contura switches. West Marine/Boat US sells a similar equivalent, but they're not cheap.

You can find them cheaper if you get them from Newark Electronics www.newarkinone.com

-Joe

Back