• Register Today It's free!

Where to purchase floor mats?

Steeda90GT

Reaction score
City, State
Central NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Sport
I'm looking for OEM style floor mats for my 99 Sport. Must have the hook to keep it in place. Who has the best price?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

bump...

i've been looking at ebay... but would like to know if anybody else has found a good price/fit manf/supplier...

I bought weathertech mats through autoanything.com. They were dropshipped from mats.com/weathertech. autoanything does price match so if you find them cheaper your not shafted. I went with the Weathertech extreme duty floor liners and the fit and color are excellent. I had to actually remove my stock mats to let these fit the truck the way they should.

bump...

i've been looking at ebay... but would like to know if anybody else has found a good price/fit manf/supplier...

If you want the OEM style (cut pile carpet w/ Explorer emblem), I would suggest the dealer. When I called my local dealer, all 4 mats were $69+tax.

When looking on ebay, with shipping, getting a set of 4 would be around $10.00 more.

So.... Car Mats are one of those things that maybe ebay isnt the best.

However, if you only want the 2 front ones, it would be cheaper (around $50.00), as the dealer won't sell just the front without the rear.

-Brett

Back