which rims to go with!!!!! Any photoshoppers here.. Take a look 22" rims need help! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

which rims to go with!!!!! Any photoshoppers here.. Take a look 22" rims need help!

dancap

Reaction score
City, State
Jackson,NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 XLT v8 4.6L
Hey guys, It's that time to PIMP out the truck! I am in the looks for 22" rims to buy this weekend, and i have a tough choice between three of my favorite looking rims. For some reason i like that gangsta, raper look, I myself am not that type, but i like the look on my cars, therefore i want something that would stand out and turn heads!

The only way i can really tell is if someone, out of kindness, could photoshop each of the rims on one of the pictures provided. Please make my choice easier and help me out, also lets here your input on whats best!

I didn't have any recent pics of the truck (new parts) but heres what i have to work with! Photoshoppers do your magic

Thanks in advance!
Dan

7f_1.jpg

efb1_1.jpg

ACFBC.jpg

P1010138.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

how wide... and which tires were you going to get?

not meaning to be funny, bit will 22's fit without a lift.

Rims #1

Be nice if you had a front view of these. :)
P10101381.jpg

just messin round

newexploreeditcopy.jpg

how much u gonna spend on these ?? i ask because i was looking on craigs list an saw a set up in my area nh mass for around 2200 i thk with tires
not some thing i was interested in any how:)) is that a good price i dont know looked like ur # one photo shop pic

wolfnutts - thats a decent price, if there new!

Thanks guys for the pics, hmmm i still don't know what to do!

I think the number 3 look the best, especially combined with the color of your black xlt IMHO

By the way, where did u find those? Do you have a link?

I think the number 3 look the best, especially combined with the color of your black xlt IMHO

By the way, where did u find those? Do you have a link?

I'm an ebay shopper, there all over ebay!

Just type in 22" wheels and search through like ten pages of rims! make sure there 5x114.3 pattern if you have an 91' - 03' explorer

Back