Who lives in Illinois? | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who lives in Illinois?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey, if that's Hooter's, where's the waitress?

Gee, thanks alot Scott for putin up the pic without my truck....Just kiddin....Had a great time tonight, even though I didn't get to meet everyone....I was on the wild end! :)
Pete

Yeah the WILD END ROCKS!!!!! hey pete how are the wet pants? I can not wait for ATTICA its gunna be ON!!!

starting off to a bad morning..

Well I thought on this beautiful sunny morning I would put on my new sticker that I got for free. When putting it on, a nasty wind came and stuck it together, ruining it. Obviously it is trash now. I hope this isn't a sign for how the rest of the day will be.. hehe :)

Boy, that stinks. Just send me $45.00 and I'll send you a new one. Actually, if you e-mail me your address I'll send ya a new one for free. Or, you can stop by and pick one up. Whatever you want to do. I found that by starting in the middle and working your way out to the ends, it's a bit easier.

Wow.. you have a heart. :)

I'll probably end up stopping by sometime tomorrow if that is ok with you. It would have to be sometime after 2:00PM so give me a time that is good for you.

And then, if you want you can put it on so I don't end up costing you $40 in stickers.. ;)

Thanks again.

Originally posted by Quick
Wow.. you have a heart. :)

Don't spread that around!

I get home at 5pm. (I work downtown). If you want to come by after that, that's cool with me!

Just let me know.

Ok, that sounds good.. I'll be around your house around 5:15 then. Hopefully I'll have my overhead console installed. But we'll see about that. :)

Originally posted by Tom Wilk
Hey, if that's Hooter's, where's the waitress?

sadly, hooters was WICKED packed. So we didn't feel like waiting 45 min for a table. We went next door to Uno's.

anyone who i have your e-mail do not open anything with HERE YOU HAVE ;-) it is an e-mail virus my work got slammed with big time!

Ok, that sounds good.. I'll be around your house around 5:15 then.

Tuesday?

Yeah on Tuesday, sorry forgot to say that.

I'll just show up to your house randomly at the wee hours of the night just to keep you on your toes. ;)

Yeah on Tuesday, sorry forgot to say that.

I'll just show up to your house randomly at the wee hours of the night just to keep you on your toes. ;)

My wife is a member of the Illinois Rifle Association! Dead Link Removed

I wouldn't make that too wee in the night! Dead Link Removed

See you Tuesday.

Ya, the wild end is definitely what's in style. I even hear the short bus stops there too.

[Edited by 2001ExpSport on 02-12-2001 at 07:21 PM]

Aaaahhh Uno's, Hooter's, whatever. :) At least they had dark beer.

Cameron, Illinois Rifle Association? Cool!! Didn't know such a group existed, but I'm glad it does. What with Chicago's opressive gun laws, you need all the associations you can get.

Hey Riff, what's with the pictures?

Anyone want to go on an adventure called... "Raising the Safari Bar and Cutting Up a Perfectly Good Bumper!" I think if I drill two holes in the verticale suport bar I can raise it, but if that works I am going to have to cut two circles in the plastic of the bumper to slide the Bar into. Any takers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

As long as its your bumper and not mine, I'm up for it Dead Link Removed

Back