Who lives in Illinois? | Page 29 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who lives in Illinois?

Yea, name it. I'm always down.. I'm always in Chicago too.. I'm northwest suburbs

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i'm in the western burbs.... i'm down. lets see if we can get more than .... 2 people ..... this time

September 14? Schaumburg park? called Bussy Woods if I remember correctly.

...Just throwing this in here but BlackGoblin just recently moved from Calif. to Peoria...I'm sure if you contacted him he may be interested in meeting up with you guys sometime, even though he no longer has an X..:dunno:

what about next Sunday?

next sunday as in 8/24? or next sunday as in 9/21?
the 24 i'll be at the lake, the 21 of sep would work.
i may not even drive the ex to this meet if all goes well soon. my SAS is becoming a bigger reality every day.

im out in rockford. nothing special about my truck though.

8/24 I'm teaching a class at MCC. 9/21 I'm driving back from the Dells. But I will keep looking to see what you guys are getting in order here. Welcome back to The States Dre.

Sorry guys. I can't do Sundays.. I work overnights and my weeks start Sunday nights, I try to sleep all day.. So maybe I won't be able to meet up with ya'll :(

I know that I'm booked to work Sundays till at least mid-November. Saturdays are golden though....

will Saturday work then?

I was talking about a date in September...

I still have my 13 year old Explorer-would be interested. It has been many many years since a get together for me.
Rick

Just let me know a date.

I can do a Saturday, just not Sept 20th because I'm taking one of my Mustangs to the track that day/weekend..

...If you guys don't mind Jeepers, I've got a couple of friends that would probably be down to come too..

well, if 20th doesn't work then perhaps 13th? or 27th? I won't be sticking around for long... might have to be back in Europe middle of October. Let's do it!!!:thumbsup:

Fo shizzle.. Set it up, let me know, and I'm there!

Dre--

Sept 13th I'm at a concert in Indy and the 27th I'm off. We could always do something near Woodfield like we did when we hitup Unos years back...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The 27th seems to be sounding good.. Where do you guys go?

Back