Who lives in Illinois? | Page 31 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who lives in Illinois?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

it's in Poland... but I am shopping for another "X"... and might be closing a deal as we speak...

here's a picture of my rig in the parking lot... kind of big, isn't it?

Big is an understatment, i think i need to make a motivational poster for that. :D

EDIT: Done

Attachments

• motivator8060170.jpg
    motivator8060170.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 153

i retract my previous comment, i did not read the part about your truck being overseas.

wow, never thought a explorer was really a big vehicle till i saw that pic. lol

Big is an understatment, i think i need to make a motivational poster for that. :D

EDIT: Done

I love the poster.... got to print it.

Maybe if the trailer is still in town, I'll strap up the bronco and haul it up for fun... If it ran well, I coulda tried to roll it in the lot :D

wow, never thought a explorer was really a big vehicle till i saw that pic. lol

Compared to? My gokart is as big as that mini!

Dre-- Is it Busse Woods up there? If so, do they have grills? Also, enough room to pull in a 22ft trailer and actually turn it around?

perhaps stock Cherokees... :D

I have no idea if they have grills... but trailer should be fine as long as you can turn around... ;)

perhaps stock Cherokees... :D

I have no idea if they have grills... but trailer should be fine as long as you can turn around... ;)

Maybe I'll have to throw a grill on the trailer too.. Make a BBQ out of it.. I dunno, it's pretty long when ya get everything hooked up... Can't say I've been to Busse before

So Sept 27th?

Hmm, what kinda jeeps are you hanging with then? Cause I've seen alot of big jeeps...

Wranglers are small as hell.. Cherokees are kinda bigger, but still not as big as Explorers..

Wranglers are small as hell.. Cherokees are kinda bigger, but still not as big as Explorers..

I think they were thinking of height wise. On the subject of Heeps, not being a fan but i saw a Commanche on the highway today.

I think they were thinking of height wise. On the subject of Heeps, not being a fan but i saw a Commanche on the highway today.

Oh, I'm talking in terms of general size. My friend just bought a Commanche as his DD. And another friend has a white one with cop lights on it. I like Commanches though

My buddy used to have one, i think they only made 4x4's in long beds though. His was a 2x4 short bed but coulda been a really nice wheeler.

Dre-- It's quite interesting to read old posts in this thread actually... Used to be a very strong group at the turn of the century. Used to be a strong group... Gotta bring that back! Need a solid base here for some Attica wheeling

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the base is very important. I hope to rebuild it at least to half the strenght of the original. Let's meet and we'll take it from there.

My Explo purchase fell through - need to start looking again.

Back