Wiring diagram ford explorer limited 2000 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wiring diagram ford explorer limited 2000

bb_becker

Reaction score
City, State
new jersy
Year, Model & Trim Level
Ford explorer limited 00'
Any body got a full car diagram for explorer limited 00' 4.0 schc
basically I need the starter relay Wiring and Schematic , I change the starter but I wont star relay is ok but one of the points doesn't have power , can some one help?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd check with your local library and see if they have an arrangement with ebscohost.com. I live in a small town on Vancouver Island off the west coast of Canada and our library has that arrangement.

I can log into ebscohost from home using my library card number. They have full factory workshop manuals available online with repair procedures, diagrams, diagnostic procedures, etc.

I've found it to be a HUGE help working on my 99 Sport

basically I need the starter relay Wiring and Schematic , I change the starter but I wont star relay is ok but one of the points doesn't have power , can some one help?

Great source for wiring diagrams; use this all the time:
Auto - Online Repair Info
http://search.ebscohost.com/
ID: rrcc
PW: rebsco
Select: Auto Repair Reference Center
Fill in: Find Your Vehicle
Follow prompts down to Wiring Diagrams.

This is the same source Post#2 is talking about.

try but ID and PW does not work

When loging
on RRCC in caps

ID: RRCC

Works for me with "rrcc" in lower case. I recall one other person saying it didnt work for them, but then they went to another computer and it did work - I have no idea why. I've used this for several years, on several different computers, without problem. Sorry I can't help - good luck.

Great source for wiring diagrams; use this all the time:
Auto - Online Repair Info
http://search.ebscohost.com/
ID: rrcc
Select: Auto Repair Reference Center
Fill in: Find Your Vehicle
Follow prompts down to Wiring Diagrams.

This is the same source Post#2 is talking about.

This is awesome man! Thanks!

Works for me with "rrcc" in lower case. I recall one other person saying it didnt work for them, but then they went to another computer and it did work - I have no idea why. I've used this for several years, on several different computers, without problem. Sorry I can't help - good luck.

I use it all the time with lower case "rrcc" and have never had a problem, but whichever works I guess... case shouldn't make a difference.

Neither upper case or lower case works or combinations of upper and lower case.

A long time I know but did you get a full wiring diagram for your 2000 Explorer?
If so, could you please tell me where you got it.
I have electrical problems with my 2001 Explorer Limited.
Regards,
Graham Watson

Thank @J_C

Back