Woohoo my $120 4" flare fiberglass front fenders came in yesterday! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Woohoo my $120 4" flare fiberglass front fenders came in yesterday!

AlaskanJack

Elite Cabin-Fever Captain
Reaction score
City, State
Centralia, Washington
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 , 93 & 01 Sports
Looking forward to getting this going also. I picked up these fiberglass fenders due to my wife. She bid on these as a gift for me. But they require me to convert the front to look like a 93-97 Ranger. I need a few more parts for it then I will start on it.

I look forward to many hours of locating stuff inside my engine compartment.....NOT!

Hopefully soon I will have some pics up of this conversion.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, pics!:D

What?? So you want pics of my fenders siting in the box in my garage.

Patience grasshopper, in due time.

Just wanted to see what the fenders looked like and see it close to the Explorer fenders. My coffee's brewing so once I get a cup, I'll be fine.:)

Oh gotcha. I can do that. get your coffee and when the sun comes up here I'll go out and get a few pics.

I need to get a few pics of my broken lift parts for another guy so I'll kill 2 birds at once. Always sweet!

"broken lift parts". That was the story of my life. Thanks to Superlift and Fords idea on bearings, I became an expert on the TTB front end. I gotta run for the day so I'll check with you tonight.

Originally posted by NOTAJP
"broken lift parts". That was the story of my life. Thanks to Superlift and Fords idea on bearings, I became an expert on the TTB front end. I gotta run for the day so I'll check with you tonight.

Hahaha I hear that!!!

Yeah....hes finally gone!!!!!;)

Originally posted by Derrick C.

Man if I had the power that rude remark would be deleted!!!:D :D :D

And yes I had to go, family wanted McD's for breakfast so off I went driving all over testing out my new FRS's. My son was at home giving me the mike checks. 5 Mile range well I don't know about that I had intermittent signals from 2 miles out to 6 miles out.

Originally posted by Soundguy01tx
haha, i cant wait to see it once you get it finished...
--bryan

Yea I am kinda curious myself. I don't know how or why I got talked into doing this. Ah yes I know cause "I'm Easy"

I am going outside to take some pics that I will have posted soon

Ok here's some pics the rest are in my photo gallery under my avatar

9485leftfront.jpg

9485left1.jpg

And from Above. Man I can't wait to get these wide things on!
9485both2.jpg

Those were only $120.......nice buy. Looks like you will get tons of tire clearence now.

Hey Jack, I wasn't talking about you man!! You know your my favorite little guy here.:D

I was actually talkin about Kent(NOTAJP).:D

Hey Jack, I wasn't talking about you man!! You know your my favorite little guy here.:D

I was actually talkin about Kent(NOTAJP).:D

Ah you might want to check that kinda talk.

Ya know my nickname is 4XGUY and its not cause I like to 4X......hehehehehe ......Its my shirt size. Buddy I will dwarf you!:D :D

Originally posted by blueox
Those were only $120.......nice buy. Looks like you will get tons of tire clearence now.

Well that the plan now especially after the D44 goes under the front this winter.

What the hell? Yeah, I knew exactly who he was talking about before I even scrolled down. Mod abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kurt, those fenders look pretty sweet. Have you measured how much shorter at the door they are and how much you will have to add to make them fit?

Kent I did a dry fit as best I could and the length at the door looks ok the front is short and I will have to address that once I get the grill and header stuff.

I will have to add a tiny bit near where the fender hood and window meet since its not as square as the stock one is.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back