Would you attend a Las Cruces, NM Run Oct 12-13?? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Would you attend a Las Cruces, NM Run Oct 12-13??

Would you be willing to attend a Las Cruces, NM Run for Oct. 12-13th?

• Yes, I am interesting in running trails around Las Cruces.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • No, I'm not interested.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Maybe, I'm interested. Please tell me more.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • What the heck fire is Las Cruces?

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
i had a blast. i am the black ex that is all beat up. i was stock but for 31x10.5 and flowmasters. but i was able to finish the whole trail with a little help. 3 pulls and one high lift. beside chicks dig body damage. i am ready to have another run.:confused:

sean

Sean I must say that your Ex and driving, was a true crowd pleaser!! Hopefully you have a bit of respect for what an Ex will put up with (beside just the J@@p stuff). I was disappointed that I only drove about 1/2 the day, but it was my understanding that the trail would be 'mild-moderate' something I wouldn't have to worry about w/ 32" tires and a L/S in the rear-end.... That of course was not the case; I just wish I had the sliders that John has... then I don't think I would worry about body damage so much. It was nice riding with you guys. I sure wish I had a 4x4 when I lived in Alamogordo. Hopefully I will get the chance to run with you guys again soon.

Back