WTF, kill the exterminator!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTF, kill the exterminator!!

ok, so heres my story:
so i washed and waxed the explorer today. looks so nice and clean and shiny. but thats not the story. i went over to my church to help out with somthing. while im there im looking out the window at my nice clean car. this exterminator pulls up and parks next to it. nothing unusual, but im watching him. he stands a 12ft (or so) aluminum extension ladder against his truck. pretty much vertically. he goes to get some other stuff out of the truck, and i say to my friend, thats going to fall over. so while we're standing there, it falls over and...you guessed it, hits the side of my precious explorer!! so after thwarting the loud "****" That was coming out of my mouth, i went out there to inspect the damage. he's standing right there and pretends like he didnt see me. i rub the scratch he just put there and he walks away without saying a word. so he's up on a ladder now and as i walk by i yell up to him "ill send ya a bill" and promptly wrote down the phone # and his truck #. we'll see what the company has to say about that...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow, thats what i call results! nah, i kinda gave up on it. i talked to this one guy who was real nice about it and he was going to come out to my house to see it, but i got tired of playing telephone tag and just told him to forget about it. he was being real cool, so i thought id pardon him. the main reason i was making a big deal about it was cause the first guy was a big jerk.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I didn't read all the other replies, but it would have been funny to take advantage of him being on the ladder. "Listen you sonofabit**, unless you feel like getting to know gravity real well real soon you're gonna pay for this and sign a letter of guilt."

I know it's bad a Church and all, but that is what I thought of first.

:p

my friend got hit by some guy in a company moving van and got 90,000 thousand dollars from the company. he got lucky tho he was dead for like 5 seconds. hes loaded now.

Loaded because he has $90,000 after being dead for 5 seconds? I have a friend that almost cut his arm off at work and he got a few hundred grand and this other guy was dead for 5 seconds and only got $90,000. Damn what a fool.

I had a similar situation to the guy who had the damaged wheel...

It was a tire chain store...I had JUST purchsed nice new aluminum star rims.....needed tires for them.

Took them in, cautioned them that tehy were brand new.....no problem, they said.

They loaded up the new rims and tires into my truck bed.....luckily I looked at them before leaving...ALL 4 had the ENTIRE outer edge of the rim shaved off, gouging into the aluminum.

Needless to sayI was livid.

The shop ended up replacing all 4 rims.

ANotehr incident happened more recently.....Went to a Goodyear store.....My prize toy, my 92 Dakota 4x4 V8 needed inspected....easy, right?? Now, I have tose very same star rims on this truck and they have been on there now for about 5 years, with wheel locks...McGards. NEVER a problem with them.

SO I am sitting in the louge eating a free donut and 10 minutes after tehy pull my truck in, the mechanic comes in and hands me a broken wheel key. Now, in the 9 years I have owned the truck (same locks) I never had a problem or broke a key...but I figured, well, there's always a first time. Luckily I had a second key. Gave THAT to him.......5 minutes later, ON ADIFFERENT WHEEL, he broke THAT one!!!!!!!!!

The store manager reufsed to pay for the keys or the lock that they destroyed trying to get off......(had he used the key properly it would have come right off)......I wrote to the corp. office and got a full refund.

Goodyear, in Greensburg, PA....STAY AWAY!

that has to suck that exterminator guy is a ****in dick

Back