WTF my truck got keyed #$%*!

SaleenEXP

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Boca Raton, Fl.
Year, Model & Trim Level
Mountaineer
My 94' is in the body shop getting repainted right now. It got the **** keyed out of it. My sister went over to a friends house and there were like 14 cars outside of the house, yet out of all of them the 94' got keyed. Not just a normal key mark either, I'm talking it had "Fu*k You", "B!tch", "sl*t", "Hoe", and the whole truck was keyed with a rock. My sisters Ex-Best friend and her brother did it, b/c a few people actually called the cops from the neighborhood to report a car circling around the area that was described exactly like theirs. We've had a lot of problems in the past with them, their whole family is sick. And my sister is very far from being a hoe or anything like that, yet the girl who did it had her 1st child at 15 and a 2nd one at 17. We've had problems scince I was in 10th grade, that year was crazy, one incident I rammed the daughter and mother into a pole, got into plenty of fights in school parking lot when her "Home Boyz" would come to my school. I'm gonna friggen kill em:mad: , not to mention I had a run in with her brother a few days ago.:mad: :mad:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a similar situation, but its with some gang of gansta thugs from upper-middle-class suburban atlanta, who didnt quite take kindly to a rebel yell. I have no idea who they are because they accosted us at night and they were indeed black. They kicked a nice dent in my door but we got their plate numbers, so we'll see what happens next...

When they damage your car like they did to me and you, they deserve to get payback, whether it be vandalism (not too keen on that, too easy to get caught) or an old-fashioned throwdown.

Eeeesh! That's a lot of drama.

That sucks about your Ex, sounds like you should paint it a different color and park a block away from now on.

Originally posted by redShift
I have a similar situation, but its with some gang of gansta thugs from upper-middle-class suburban atlanta, who didnt quite take kindly to a rebel yell

What is a rebel yell?

whats up redshift, i am from Duluth. I have never had a problem with some *******s messin with my car, but if they do it will be the last time they mess with anything.

Mine goes in on monday to get painted 2700 worth of damage to the drivers side and the hatch:(

wow, a rebel yell, ummm...it's hard to describe, but you have probably heard it and didn't realize it had a name. Let's just say that it makes you sound like a drunk redneck most of the time :D

Gasouthern...it happened in morningview

I'm so steamin right now. Can't even do my H.W. for class, damnit. As long as I keep typing I won't kill anyone:D . I had a run in w/ her brother and almost kicked the **** out of him. He was across the street at some thugger wannabe's house which is across from a friend of mine. He saw me pull up and started grilling me and everything, I ingnored him (this was before the truck got keyed) and as I was walking to the door he starts yelling out "WTF you lookin at homes (and this kid is as white as can be), f'u man!" I just said "f'u bro" and kept walking while flipping him the bird. He starts walking towards me and starts yelling p**sy **** so we ended up in each others faces and shoving and stuff, and then I just cloked him strait in the face, he went down like a rock. Blood was just pouring from his nose and mouth. His friends and the kid I was with got us seperated and then his little crew went inside the house with him. I think thats why they keyed my sisters truck, plus we've had problems with that family scince I was in 10th grade. Cops can't do anything b/c theres no way to prove they did it, even though they called and said they did, and even the cops where they live think their the sickest family. We took the girl and her sister to court for restraining orders, that was a fun day in court, I lunged after their mom when the judge and cops walked out to discuss something about the case and they heard me yell F'U to her.

That really sucks man, I think I would move...

That really sucks!:( I just had a similar incedent where people spaypainted my car. Luckily it washed right off. It really sucks that those people scratched it in the paint. And they get away with it. Just a suggestion, but you might want to invest in a nice alarm. I installed mine, and it is sensitive enough to sense someone scratching the car hard.

you ever seen gone in 60 seconds? just chain their rear axle to something with a lot of torque and see what happens. when i got keyed it was a bi%%% that did it so i really couldn't do anything, but if it had been a guy my first thought would have been to call my boys and get the shot guns, and the second thought probably would've been the same.

btw- i'm not actually condoning violence, i'm just saying what i would want to do.

Yeah, if I had known who did this to my car. It would have been very messy. But you do know, if you need help, I can take a road trip to Fl. :D

**** happens................just be cool and watch your back ....home boy

jeeze, i am gettin pissed just readin the posts, CANT stand little white homies. I guess they are confused. If you need anything just tell us haha, i would love to beat some Eminem ass.

RedShift: I live in Sugarloaf...go to school at Ga. Southern now though.

Gee, I'm not fully employed for the time being, so I might be able to make a trip to Florida as well. The only problem is that I'm fully booked every weekend in October for one thing or another.

You ever notice how these "Thugs" have to hang out in groups cause they're so tough. Guess between the lot of em they might have enough brain cells to equal one smart person. Tell ya what man, bring em up here to KY sometime. Show em what happens when a bunch of rednecks with 4x4's and shotguns get pissed off. You know that's why they live in the city. They could never survive in the country. That requires you know how to think beyond stealing from the Quickie Mart.:confused:

Originally posted by expo5.0
you ever seen gone in 60 seconds? just chain their rear axle to something with a lot of torque and see what happens. when i got keyed it was a bi%%% that did it so i really couldn't do anything, but if it had been a guy my first thought would have been to call my boys and get the shot guns, and the second thought probably would've been the same.

btw- i'm not actually condoning violence, i'm just saying what i would want to do.
Ha you know whats funny I already thought of that, a freind of mine at college whose from Kentucky, (he's the one who had the lifted Denali in another thread), got rid of his Denali (biggest POS ever) for a new Dodge 3500 Dualie Diesel and maunal trans, and we are already planning to f-up the girls beemer this weekend. I would never f*ck with somebodys car even if I hated them but this wasn't like a normal scratch, I mean its all over the hood, body, tailgate ect. When I stuck her brother in the face a few days ago I didn't hit him hard enough to break something, just enough to put him on the ground. But I know I'll run into him again and I'll have no problem sending him to the hospital, and I would never hit a girl but the sister is the one causing all this drama for the last 4yrs and actually hit me once, but I swear I'll bash her face in when I see her.
Originally posted by ahhjaws
That really sucks!:( I just had a similar incedent where people spaypainted my car. Luckily it washed right off. It really sucks that those people scratched it in the paint. And they get away with it. Just a suggestion, but you might want to invest in a nice alarm. I installed mine, and it is sensitive enough to sense someone scratching the car hard.
I have a Viper 600 esp and it didn't go off unless my sister just locked the door from the inside and didn't press the "arm" button. Otherwise it would have gone off, I've got hood sensors and tailgate and window sensors ect ect., and just barely putting my book on the car will set it off, so I think she forgot to arm it.

Man, It's like I found a little boys chat room here.
Grow up, Either do something about it or don't say anything about it. "I almost beat him up in the play ground" laughing my A$$ off here. Don't take me wrong, sorry to hear about the damage, but everything else is funny.

You just don't have those problems living in the country, because it takes a long time to take out all those shot gun pellets.

sorry 4.0SOHC, i will make sure i act more mature in my posts for now on, wouldnt want you to think that we are kids or anything

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Seriously, what would you do, 4.0SOHC, if someone scratched up you car and you had to pay the $$$ to have it fixed? You would be saying the same thing we are. Anyone in that situation would. We are all showing our support by saying this stuff.;)

Back