WTF my truck got keyed #$%*! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTF my truck got keyed #$%*!

We decided not to go through with it, as close as we were and as much as I wanted to it's to risky. Not worth it as much as they deserve it:( . But were dealing with it in another way:cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sulfuric acid is the only way to go man....use you imagination

I've also got the formula for Thermite (if ya got a chemistry set). That stuff supposedly burns through concrete.

Dave

I heard of this stuff that burns sooo hot that when you add water to it it actually uses the oxygen inside the water to help fuel the fire, so when their house catches on fire with this stuff and the fire department comes and adds water to it, no one will know why the water is making the fire bigger..

you could pour lots of brake fluid over the car,it strips apint, but still not enough for what those basterds deserve! man i was born into a family where i was taught to solve or problems with bats and tire irons.

ok got one, my buddy that used to break into cars gave me this one. you COULD(im not endorsing this, covering my butt) take a piece of ceramic from a spark plug, and throw it at the window(cut the battery wire for the alarm first) then providin nobody comes out, bash the the glass the rest of thew way in. he said the ceramic will crack it all to ****. now, open the door and use a razor knife to cut the interior all to hell! then put some thermite on the hood, thermite is rust and aluminum shaving, then light it with magnesium ribbon and a torch, and then its totally screwed!

of course should we be talking about all this criminal activity on ricks clean site? my bad.

Originally posted by bates
ok got one, my buddy that used to break into cars gave me this one. you COULD(im not endorsing this, covering my butt) take a piece of ceramic from a spark plug, and throw it at the window....he said the ceramic will crack it all to ****.
I think you might be mistaken, maybe not maybe I am. The way I had heard it was that when breaking into a house or car. you take the ceramic off of the spark plug and then you throw the spark plug at the window. It is supposed to be the least noisy way to break glass. Thats what I heard from my friend. Ofcourse his dumb@ss is in jail so you never know.

ya ok were both right, sorry i didnt clarify fy that, you do have to take the ceramic off the spark plug, my friend isnt in jail, never got caught, so it must work ok.

Back