WTF my truck got keyed #$%*! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTF my truck got keyed #$%*!

I would ***** and whine, but my insurance would cover most of it. I just keep getting a kick out of this "thug and homeboy stuff" Next thing I will hear is "I'm going to but a cap in my sisters, ex-bestfriends, brothers, friend's a$$." ;)

Where i come from, you don't even have to lock your doors. Although that isn't where I am living now, Just the same. Not trying to piss anybody off, but have always found the saying "I almost kicked his ass" very funny

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by 4.0SOHC
Man, It's like I found a little boys chat room here.
Grow up, Either do something about it or don't say anything about it. "I almost beat him up in the play ground" laughing my A$$ off here. Don't take me wrong, sorry to hear about the damage, but everything else is funny.

You just don't have those problems living in the country, because it takes a long time to take out all those shot gun pellets.

Hmm......glad YOU think it's funny.....cuz i don't think anyone else does. I'd like to see YOUR face when you find something as f****d up on your car as he did his. Man THAT would be pretty funny...Oh and not all of us have full coverage on their vehicles (like me) so i would have to take the damage into my own hands...

What ever, I never said it was funny that it happened, just some of the reactions.

Take it or leave,

One of the reason's people come to this thread is to vent. If you dont have anything productive to say to the guy then, why say something antagonizing that is just going to piss him off more. Keep it to yourself.

Originally posted by 4.0SOHC
I would ***** and whine, but my insurance would cover most of it. I just keep getting a kick out of this "thug and homeboy stuff" Next thing I will hear is "I'm going to but a cap in my sisters, ex-bestfriends, brothers, friend's a$$." ;)

Where i come from, you don't even have to lock your doors. Although that isn't where I am living now, Just the same. Not trying to piss anybody off, but have always found the saying "I almost kicked his ass" very funny
I said I almost beat the **** out of him, I didn't get to b/c his friends and the kid I was with seperated us and I wasn't really planning on beating his ass, this was before the truck got keyed. If you want specifics that was the 3rd Encounter I've had with this kid. 1st time he brought his little "homeboy crew", u know the little white boys who pretend their from the ghetto and act like a thug when they live in a multi-million dollar house and can't understand one word they say cause it sounds like ebonics! This has been going on for 4yrs, and I put the kid in the hospital for about 3 1/2 weeks in highschool, thats why I said in the other post that I wouldn't have a problem with putting him in the hospital again. This family is sick/fugged up. I've had to ram her mom into a pole in the Mountaineer, got into a fight almost anywhere I went cause they were like stalking us or would send their little crew over to my school parking lot, my sister had scissors taken to her throat, you won't believe how many times we've had to go to court for restraining orders ect. ect. And this was not a normal scratch, most of the paint was rubbed away with curse words all over it. And this is not in a bad area, I live in one of the most stuck up cities in the US.

When we've had the cops over for reports or whatever they even said it was the funniest thing when they have a problem with some kid who thinks he's a thug yet when they go over to their house it's like a 6 Million$ house, and the kid talks like he's from the ghetto and trying to act all hard. Thats why most of us say
'little white boy wannabe thuggers", not to mention that these kids aren't even hard b/c they get their ***** kicked all the time, they start with anyone where they go and then usually end up in the hospital, oh ya these kids are hard:rolleyes:

I agree..gone in 60 seconds is the way to go

chain rear axle to tree, chain front axle to your friends huge trucks rear axle, step on the gas and help them swap in a solid front axle.

Originally posted by Silverblade
I agree..gone in 60 seconds is the way to go

chain rear axle to tree, chain front axle to your friends huge trucks rear axle, step on the gas and help them swap in a solid front axle.
We're shooting for Saturday night, and I'm not kidding around we're gonna tear that beemer up. The best thing is the way her house is the garage is on the side and sort of detached so nobody, not even her neighbors would be able to see anything, plus we're going for like 3 a.m. He has the chains in the back of the truck b/c he uses them where he lives in Kentucky. Plus even if anybody reported anything they wouldn't be able to do anything b/c his a Grandparents have a house on the beach on Las Olas Blvd (if your from Fl u know where it is) and you won't believe this but the truck actually fits in the garage and it is one massive truck. He has to leave it there anyway b/c he has an apartment off-campus and they don't allow pickups in there. So he drives one of his grandparents cars all the time. I'm not a Dodge fan except for the Viper (which he also has an Viper GTS ACR edition f'n fast) but that new Dodge Ram 3500 is a beast it has so much friggen torque we're gonna pry end up ripping the axle completley of the car, plus it is very quiet you can't even really tell it's a diesel so it doesn't have that loud noise that would wake somebody up. And thanks to them having a detached garage and the house facing the other direction with no windows or anything where we'll be this will be crazy, they will regret they did that to our truck. Or there is a canal near her and we could slowly tow her car into it hmmmm., na I think I'll stick with ripping the axles and chassis apart!;)

Make sure you get your story straight and you alibies ready before you do it. And hide the chain and everything afterwards. Wear gloves too.;)

ditch your plate or put a tag applied for plate over it. thats going to be crazy...fill us in when it happens

Honestly, If I were going to do somthing like this, I wouldnt be posting my plans all over here...You never know...one of his lil homies could be one of the 10,000 members here...just be careful dude...:D

Originally posted by VairKing
Honestly, If I were going to do somthing like this, I wouldnt be posting my plans all over here...You never know...one of his lil homies could be one of the 10,000 members here...just be careful dude...:D
Trust me I'm not worried about it for 1 reason. The cops hate their family, hell their 12yr old daughter has been thrown in jail once. The department where they live said they hope someone kills that family and thats comming from cops. 2yrs ago, a kid from another school actually stuck a cloth or something in the gas tank of one of their cars and lit it, bascially the whole car went up in flames obviously and destroyed part of another car next to it. Guess what, cops wouldn't do anything about it and we've even talked to the Chief of poilce there and they don't care what happens to them or their property. They are known for selling drugs, mom hit one of the daughters with a hot iron across the face, mom actually slept with her pregnant daughters boyfriend and told her she did, I got chased by her one time in 10th grade and you know what I did, threw the Mountaineer in reverse and slammed her car into a concrete pole about 20 ft. behind her. When we talked to the poilce department in their area they said they get complaints and reports filed almost everyday against this family. A cop even told us when we made a report about the keying that 1) beat the hell outta the kid and 2) go f#ck up their property and see how they like it and that was comming from an officer, you wouldn't believe how many problems they have had with them, and their district doesn't care.

anybody else have problems like this?:confused: :D

Okay, with that said, have at it, and I wanna see some pics :D

Yeah, you will definately have to tell/show us all about it.

Also they pulled this keying **** on another persons car. Know what happend, the brother woke up to find his car on blocks with the rims gone, stereo gone and they ripped off the lights and spoiler and some of the body kit. The cops wouldn't even bother looking for person who did it. Another funny thing is they have brought the Poilce Department to Court before on account for them not following through with the reports or whatever when something happened to them, and the Judges sided with the department and one told the mother her and her family should be locked up in a mental instituition.:D

The "thieves" didnt keep the spoiler did they? :fart:

forget sat! friday is always good!!

Seriously, delete the post telling everyone what your going to do... didnt you see that post about the SVT mustang and how he got busted by bragging.

I didnt see a damn thing in this thread ;)
Good Luck!

Just don't tell us the exact car, or the licence plate #.;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I understand your pain and anger, but I advise strongly against this idea. This would be a felony and there is no such thing as a perfect crime, particularly one that has been posted on the internet.

All it takes is someone from your area hearing about this when it happens.

Or the people you are angry at convince the authorities to get a search warrant (then they can search you 'net posts).

Besides, as much as it would feel good, it reduces you to the level of the perps you hold in such low esteem.

Back