• Register Today It's free!

Xtant xsc 2.4 components

metalhed

Reaction score
City, State
lewisville, tx
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Eddie Bauer
They're only 4" speakers with a tweeter, but with my subs that's honestly all I'm going to need.

I'm looking for opinions (if any) on this set, or any others that run around the $200-300 range.

My installer can put them in with an amp (to run comps and rear door speakers) and a distribution block for around $500-550.

Point me in the right direction here..

Are you going to amplify all speakers, or just the fronts + subs? Do you already have 1 amp + sub and are adding a second amp? You do not need a distribution block for only 1 amp. I would suggest going to at least a 5.25" or 6.6" up front. You want a strong sound stage for the front. I haven't heard the Xtant speakers. I know their amps are good.

I've got two 12" mtx 6000s with a custom box in the back with a 8100d giving life support. Originally I was gonna go with 3 8000s so I bought the 8100d in advance.

All door speakers are aftermarket, but running off the HU right now. The amp I'm getting is going to power the rear 6x8s plus the xtant components.

In the process of building another box for 3 12s (mtx 8000s).. I just want to make sure my doors can keep up with the gallons of air the subs are gonna be pushing.

Back