Recommended Aftermarket and OEM Parts and Tools | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Recommended Aftermarket and OEM Parts and Tools

A forum to share information about aftermarket, and factory replacement parts which you have had positive experience with.
Filter threads by prefix:

Hello everyone, I have a 2010 Ford explorer and my key fob that i bought has stopped working, this is my third key fob that has just stopped working. I replaced the battery and did the programming instructions thinking i needed to reprogram the remote, but this has not worked. The car will go into programming and when I press the buttons on the remote it makes me think it has programmed, but when i exit out of the programming and try the remote, it will not lock or unlock the car. Any help is much appreciated!! Thank You!
Hey all, being a Ford and Lincoln driver in Europe with no dealersupport available, finding parts is an adventure. I do have a well know supplier, been with them for years but over the last year on almost every order i get an e-mail about "special order" parts (not as far as i can see) and shipping is therefor delayed, sometimes by 2 to 3 weeks. Any recommendations? Should be great if i can see stock positions so i can choose if i want to wait for special order or find another shop. Thanks!
Hello! Ok so I now have a very small radiator leak on the side by the plastic side. I would really love to get a thicker radiator. I would love the brass/copper type like in my camaro but I reallydont think that is an option. So the next best thing i can see are those nice 3 row radiators with i believe are aluminum sides. Plastic siding is not my favorite. Can anyone tell me how well they do fit? I have a separate tranny oil cooler so I dont have to worry about any fittings. Will the cooler be in the way since its in the middle on bottom? Also if anyone can steer me to a site/ listing. There are so many out there Ive been jumping around all over looking but everyone knows what happens...stuck and by that time Im off looking...
If you ever need to remove the rear carrier pin bolt, and find that your bolt is broken, You quickly realize you cant get a traditional drill bit to reach it, this is the solution. From the Skyway Tools website: https://www.skywaytools.com/deluxe-differential-pinion-shaft-lock-bolt-extractor-kit/ For GM and Ford integral rear ends. The problem of removing broken differential pinion shaft lock bolts in GM and Ford integral rear ends has an easy solution. This extractor kit has been specifically designed for this purpose and is now available. Comes with everything needed, so a standard drilling and extracting procedure can be accomplished in approximately five minutes. Removal of broken differential pinion shaft lock bolts in GM and...
Hey all! Any recommendations on where to get this part for an 05 Eddie Bauer? I've seen it called trim, a panel & the Ford site calls it a Shield Assy. It's basically the plastic covering that hold the power/heated seat switches.. The plastic is so flimsy my fat ass broke it. From what I've seen there is a lot of them with this problem. I've searched my local salvage yard but didn't see any there that weren't broken in the same way. Thanks!
Back