Favor for anyone living close to Monarch, CO | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Favor for anyone living close to Monarch, CO

Campo

Elitus Explorus
Reaction score
City, State
White City, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 XLT 4x4
Here's a little backround first..

My sister goes out to Monarch at least once a month, on one of the back roads, to visit the area where she spread her husbands ashes in the mountains (he was killed in Iraq in May). Anyway, she was telling me that last week when she went out there, that she damn near got stuck, out in the middle of BFE and snow was up to her a$$.. of course I told her she shouldn't be out there by herself and if she want's to continue going out there, at least get better tires for her truck (2001 4dr F150 4x4) but she feel's she does fine out there..

So what I would like to do is that for those willing, I would like to compile a 911 list for her to keep in her glovebox incase she actually does get stuck out there..

If anyone would be willing to help please let me know via PM, or post here..

Thank's

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank you Heath.

It set's my mind at ease...
She's pretty stuborn, she'd probalby call AAA first, but I just want her to have other options, since she is spending more time off the beaten path..

Anyone else that would be willing??

I'm pretty far away, but my friends know I'm usually around to help in emergencies.
303-868-8265.

Good thing you said usually... I remember one night when I had a flat on the way home, and I was already driving on my spare and you turned your phone off!!! LOL... Poor Chris... Thankfully I have friends that can save me though...

LOL the one night out of the year I happen to turn off my phone before going ot bed (in my defense, I was gettin some that night so I had a reason to turn off the cell phone!)

Back