• Register Today It's free!

Post yer 94 pictures

burgundy1994xlt

Reaction score
City, State
Schmuck from dirtland
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT 4X4
I clicked through every page on two "lifted" threads. Very nice rides everyone. I own a 94 and I love my truck. I've seen some sweet ass 94's on here. Post yer 94 up in here. Lifted, slammed, bone stock, what have ya.

Scott

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

k' here ya go ......

before ( first day at my house...day one,the day it all started),
before-1.jpg

after,
after-1.jpg

jurassic20park20explorer.jpg

( sorry i had to ... :p: )

mine is labeled a 93 but it was made in may of 93, so right on the verge on being a 94

]
mine is labeled a 93 but it was made in may of 93, so right on the verge on being a 94

Interesting. Mine is a way late build 94. I think october or november, i'll have to look again. I'll post a pic or two of my rig too.

Got a huge rock dent on the front edge of the hood a year ago or so, sucks bad but only thing I can think of is a wind thingy to put on there even though I love the stock look.

IMG_0451.JPG

The hoods are so thin, you might be able to pound it out from the backside, just take it off, put it on the ground, and see if you can bang it out some.

No direct access. I had thought of that.

Nice sporties up there. What kinda rims are those rileyrs? Cool lookin'.

k' here ya go ......

before ( first day at my house...day one,the day it all started),
before-1.jpg

after,
after-1.jpg

That could be the twin of my 93!!! From color to trim! Even the same wheels!

My 94 4 door XLT

truck001.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

n557846679_1683767_5485.jpg

That could be the twin of my 93!!! From color to trim! Even the same wheels!

:biggthump...but thats "evil twin " bwa'hahaha ( the blacked out orange stripe makes it evil lol :D )

day after I got it
n690405658_752120_4521.jpg

now:
5018_124397365658_690405658_3473457_2845238_n.jpg

Holy moly grasshoppa!

i gotta agree, thats a hell of a sweet pic man! i gotta try something like that someday, but with my worn ball joints and radius arm bushings i believe I would break something :p

My 94 EB , love it

I love it cuz it's black , you hardly ever see the black ones anywhere.

hey, is it the eddie bauer editions that have the overhead console with the compass and temperature? or is it the limited edition? I've been looking at wreckers around here at getting one and they don't seem to be in the eddie's that i've looked at.

although the eddie's have nice seats tho, gotta get a pair to swap some day!

seeing all of these rust free first gens pisses me off.

pfffttt ... ohio salt

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Holy moly grasshoppa!

i gotta agree, thats a hell of a sweet pic man! i gotta try something like that someday, but with my worn ball joints and radius arm bushings i believe I would break something :p

Funny you should mention that, it turns out I really wacked out my alignment with that jump.

But, anyway here is the full video my friend took.

th_MVI_0013.jpg

Back