Post yer 94 pictures | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post yer 94 pictures

heres mine in the dunes
DSCF6711.jpg

DSCF6713.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yosty's '94

Stock picture
ex001.jpg

Modified pictures
ex0039.jpg

ex0022.jpg

More pictures can be found in my registry page.... The next phase of this explorer will probably be 35" super swampers and some fender trimming.

i wish my 94 xlt looked as clean as all these...iowa winters...make rust a b*tch... not to mention those damn deer and somehow trees have jumping in the middle of the trails too...she's getting fixed up atm tho

Those baja fog lights remind me of my previous car lol

Ha ha Those lights do a great job for the price! I couldn't see spending alot on fog lights for on the roof just to get ripped off by a tree branch or something. $20 bucks for two of them at the local walmart, and they pretty much turn night into day.
cheap mods are the best! haha

:bounce: HERE ARE SOME MORE PICS OF MY STOCK '94 4X4 EDDIE :bounce:

Attachments

• day 2 d.jpg
    day 2 d.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 2,880
  • Day 2 a.jpg
    Day 2 a.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 2,865
  • day 2 b.jpg
    day 2 b.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 2,880
  • day 2 c.jpg
    day 2 c.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 2,847

Just checked my vin and a previous post I had made, mine was built 11/94.

Keep the pics comin'. Sure dig the ol' "square nosers". Nice tough look to em'.

That is a bit ridiculous when the thread title says "Post yer 94 pictures" and people put in pictures of other years. If I wanted to look at first generation pictures, I would go to that thread. This will just be a post your picture of your explorer (what ever year) thread soon. :rolleyes:

...easy now .... to ask for 94 pics only is his right to post on his thread but really ....they are ALL first gen trucks and they all look alike (lol).

should had been show your 4x4 or 2 wheel drive first gen explorer's i guess but ehh' not my thread ......

but everybody wants to show off there truck in one form or another and i have most likelly been accused of showing pics of my engine to much on other posts ( :D)

in all it's all good tho ......at least theres a thread asking for pics of ford explorers and not a thread where people post whatever they want like.

nnnnnnn'nice !

i like the sunroof :thumbsup: i take it you did not do the modifications .....would be nice to see that witha removeble top like the old school full size broncos but then again you got to lift that heavy assed fiberglass top off every time you want sun .

Here are a couple of mine......
Markinsqeeze.jpg

LarrycoachingbigPup.jpg

er-m04.jpg

And one with the BOGGERs on it......
sp22.jpg

That is a bit ridiculous when the thread title says "Post yer 94 pictures" and people put in pictures of other years. If I wanted to look at first generation pictures, I would go to that thread. This will just be a post your picture of your explorer (what ever year) thread soon. :rolleyes:

oh sorry. actually it's a '94. there. are you happy now?

oh sorry. actually it's a '94. there. are you happy now?
Just suggesting the thread keep on topic with post yer 94 pictures :thumbsup:. I wouldn't post pictures of my explorer in a "post yer 93 pictures" thread because it isn't a 93, so it is the same principle here. I am also not trying to start anything with you or anyone else.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back