Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Husky / Weathertech mats - Group Buy

Does the cargo liner fit under the seats when there up? I think that's what I see in the picture?

Then you remove it before folding them down?

Not sure, that picture is of the 3rd row of an expedition. I'd imagine you would keep it there, just like the 3rd row well area, the mat goes in and the seats fold on top of it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does the cargo liner fit under the seats when there up? I think that's what I see in the picture?

Then you remove it before folding them down?

The way these mats fit, no seat movement is effected by them. The only mat that will not fit after the seats are put up is the over 3rd row mat.

UPDATE - If anyone is interested, I was just emailing back and forth with Steve from Husky, the 3rd row mat will be available mid April. I don't have a price on it but based on the pricing we got already, it seems it's close to 40% off of their MSRP.

It will look just like the expedition mat and cover all carpet so when the 2nd row is folded forward, people will climb in on the mat rather then walking on carpet to sit down on the 3rd row. Here is a picture of what it will look like (expedition picture but will be very similar).

7354_ExpeditionELwith2ndrowbenchseat1.jpg

Their local dealership just got an explorer in with the center console so they are looking at that first. I assume they are going to try to make a 3rd row that will fit both.

I will inquire on who is interested once I get a price.

I'm in for the third row mat, since I already have the 1st & 2nd row mat as well as the two cargo liners (over 3rd row and behind 3rd row)

Change of plans, we are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager.

Pricing is as follows.

3rd row well.$62.18

Over 3rd row $77.17

First 2 rows, $101.03

If you get all, total is $240.38.

Husky will pay for shipping.

I just placed my order.

Contact Andrea Coleman, 620-221-2268, ext 115

I inquired about the 2nd row console, she said it shoukd be no more then 30 days for that to be available for the 2nd row. The 3rd row may be different as well but said to keep checking with her on the status.

I'm having trouble getting through! Do you think there will be a time limit on this deal?

I'm having trouble getting through! Do you think there will be a time limit on this deal?

Just leave a message on her vm and she will call you back.

thanks man -- im going to order them. wish i hadnt bought the allweather ford mats with my DORA

I spoke to her yesterday and because I need the 2nd row with console and I wanted the 3rd row footwell (not cargo) she was very nice and said they will keep the pricing until both those mats are ready for shipping. ETA 2-3 weeks

thanks man -- im going to order them. wish i hadnt bought the allweather ford mats with my DORA

I hear ya.. I did the same thing, haven't received my Ex yet.. hoping my dealer will just take it off and keep them.. doubt it.

I just got through and ordered the whole set. She said I should have them next week.
Thanks so much for arranging the group buy. :)

PS - I bought my Explorer off the lot, and it came with the extra Ford Mats, but I don't like them.

Sorry but can someone explain to me these two.

3rd row well.$62.18
Over 3rd row $77.17

3rd row well.$62.18
Over 3rd row $77.17

When the 3rd row is up...you need one for the well....about 3' long and 40" wide

When the 3rd row is down, you need one that is 4' long and 40 inches wide

I really like the idea of the 3rd row mat going under the 2nd row seats so when the 2nd row seats are folded up the carpet is protected!

Just got off the phone with Andrea, real nice gal!!!

Ordered;

Over 3rd row $77.17
First 2 rows, $101.03

Will be shipped tomorrow, now all I need is my Limited...sheesh!

Great job with this Mr Smoke!!! Thanks so much!

3rd row well.$62.18
Over 3rd row $77.17

Not to be confused with the 3rd row "Footwell" thats the area in front of the 3rd row that occupants of the 3rd row would put their feet on. Husky is still 2-3 weeks away from shipping this one.

Not to be confused with the 3rd row "Footwell" thats the area in front of the 3rd row that occupants of the 3rd row would put their feet on. Husky is still 2-3 weeks away from shipping this one.

Thanks! This I think is what I'm looking for since my third row will probably be up most of the time.

Ok, I can't take it anymore. I went ahead and contacted Weathertech about a group buy for their mats. I'll let everyone know when I hear back.

I may start a new thread for it just to avoid confusion if I get a positive response.

Ok, I can't take it anymore. I went ahead and contacted Weathertech about a group buy for their mats. I'll let everyone know when I hear back.

I may start a new thread for it just to avoid confusion if I get a positive response.

Please do start a new thread to keep it separated.

Ps.. I wrote wt the same time I wrote husky and they never wrote me back. That was 3+ weeks ago

Change of plans, we are going through Husky direct through their regional sales manager.

Great job man! Thank you for taking the time and aggravation to make this a reality. Dealing with a group of people is never easy.

I will name my next male child "Blwnsmoke" after you.

I would be interested in the third row mat since I already have the first and second rows and cargo mats. I wanted to use my ford all weathers for the third row, but they won't fit :(

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Great job man! Thank you for taking the time and aggravation to make this a reality. Dealing with a group of people is never easy.

I will name my next male child "Blwnsmoke" after you.

OK now thats funny!

Back