Photos - 3rd gen pic's | Page 214 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yes he rim 20" and 35" tire nitto mud.

yes he rim 20" and 35" tire nitto mud.

Like!

is you're truck lifted? it took me 3 trips similar to what you were doin to realize these trucks hold mud like buckets(filled frame rails and a sagging front end now)

Like!

is you're truck lifted? it took me 3 trips similar to what you were doin to realize these trucks hold mud like buckets(filled frame rails and a sagging front end now)

Definitely running a spacer lift, look at the angle of the upper arm in the group shots.

Triton8273 said:
Definitely running a spacer lift, look at the angle of the upper arm in the group shots.

I don't know man. My arms look like that too and I'm not running a spacer lift. I think he might have really tiny tires.... Those are some baby sidewalls.

we deaf.
my suv lifted front 2.25 and rear 1.75. i will buy tire 265/75/16 but wait i have family:banghead:

my friend was buy bid in ebay won $3k 1995 f150 4x2. he will change 4x4 and want 37" tire but lot work change. he need more save money.

2001 f150 4x4 he want lift kit up 6" and 37" tire.

Triton8273 said:
Don't tell me my business again Mr. Hooper :D

Lock it up. :D

Triton8273 said:
Haven't heard someone say that since I was a freshman in college lol.

Haha I say that all the time

Triton8273 said:
Don't bring back bad memory's lol

It's okay bro, a lot of guys try out being gay in college... I mean, I didn't.... But there's nothing wrong with it.

And to stay on topic:

ada61078.jpg

What is the point of this vent?

It's okay bro, a lot of guys try out being gay in college... I mean, I didn't.... But there's nothing wrong with it.

And to stay on topic:

ada61078.jpg

I'm no expert. But the most I could figure out when I had my taillights out a few Weeks ago was its to keep air flow on the housings at nights when the taillights are on. Only thing that made sense to my small Missouri brain. :D

And to stay on topic:

ada61078.jpg

Its to help regulate the interior cabin pressure when you have the A/C or heat on. Simply it lets air out. Nothing special.

Those suckers flapped like mad when I had my 13.5"s cranked. was very audible outside the truck, could be heard over the ridiculous tail gate rattle

My 03 EX XLS to XLT

This was right when I bought her.

Photo0016.jpg

I repainted all of the grey trim black, swapped the rear and front bumper for the XLT bumpers, installed fog lights, painted the rims, installed custom cat back exhaust, and HID's.

Next are the BFT spacers.

EX.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back