Uwharrie saturday of labor day weekend | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Uwharrie saturday of labor day weekend

We were on ATVs and it' was nasty. I could look all 4 wheels in and do perfect donuts where ever i wanted, it was kind of fun!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

then again, i was on the easier trails (and one moderate). It did rain fairly hard the previous evening though, and it drizzled throughout the day off and on.

Josh you came after about 4 days of solid hard rain. IT only gets like that in early spring and late fall.

I might be able to swing this. Hopefully I will have my windows in by then....What are the dates on this?

September 3rd day trip for me.... i dont know if anyone else is camping

if i get a break from school id love to make it... ill be sure to let yall know in the near future.. oh yea me and boomin... yall just keep us behind yall on a tow strap at all times and well just hang tight.. haha ;)

My tranny went out so I am swapping in a 700r4 and all those goodies. So I am running low on money and I am just going to keep the 8.8 rear and get either a rubi or waggy front 44 and fill both axles with chromo's, ctm's and 4.88's. And everything else will be just like the other swap I had planned with disc in the rear and leafs all the way around and I am going to run 36x14.50 PitBulls.

Won't be attending this trip, folks have other plans for that weekend :(

Well i will be. I got a new battery cause i killed my last one and i got a new ball joint so i dont sound like Josh's explorer with those squeaky coilbuckets.

nissanboy said:
so i dont sound like Josh's explorer with those squeaky coilbuckets.

Not any more, i fixed that problem! I took them off and trimmed them.

You're no fun Caleb! haha

JoshC said:
You're no fun Caleb! haha

Hey! I have a broken window that says otherwise :p

Ah, that's nothing that some duct tape and trash bag won't fix! I've got a crushed in door if that helps, haha.

i dont have any trail damage...does that mean im no fun :(

Na, just means you're still a little green at the sport!

i got my dents but you cant tell until you look closely...

guys i might be out for driving this one, ill still show to guide the trails, or ride along though. I am trying to cram 37" MTRs on my rig and it is being finickey.

37's?!?! you rubbed a bit at full lock and stuff with 35 ATs.... good luck with that adventure.

nissanboy said:
guys i might be out for driving this one, ill still show to guide the trails, or ride along though. I am trying to cram 37" MTRs on my rig and it is being finickey.
i'll give you my 35 muds for the 37's if they have alot of tread ;)

they arent muds, they are some ats (if they are the ones on his truck now)

EDIT: nvm i misread your post. <--- idiot

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i got John's old fenders and cut a good foot of clearance allthe way around I think i can clear them. Boomin what kinda 35's you got there. I got 37" MTR's with some custom grooving to make the tread flex better offroad.

Back