My latest LARGEST Mod!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My latest LARGEST Mod!!!

Check out this mod, and it only took a few minutes!! :p :thumbsup:
AAA3.jpg

AAA2.jpg

AAA1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

awesome, for the rest of us where can we get this sticker?

I was hoping it would be truck nutz. :(

410Fortune said:
Well, I got this one, and the one on the RV because I actually attended the last Truckhaven run! Maybe if you showed up once in a while, you could win a cool sticker too! :confused: :rolleyes: :D

so they are not available is what you are telling us and you went ahead and stuck it to your truck anyways? It should be placed in an environmentally controlled climate, under glass, in deep storage....way to go.

Just wait, when I do show up its gonna be awesome! hahaha seriously the BII is gonna be a different beast in about $10000

I put BOTH of mine on my truck. Thats an extra 15 hp for me :D

Besides, won't yours be hidden by your spare tire? :confused:

Attachments

• SteelBender10.jpg
    SteelBender10.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 512

410Fortune said:

contact Rick.. or if your on the East coast, come to the 10th Anniversary run in late June in VA and buy one.

Or if you're in the midwest come to the Badlands run and get them.

Once we're back from our trip to Indiana I will be placing the stickers up for sale on the site as well as a new goodie:D Well at least new for the members. The moderators have all got theirs already:D

ah sweet I'll check my mail :) or go robb Brett of his, he puts all his stickers on his trash can.......

See, I knew you dudes would love the new mod. Yes, it is partially covered by my tire carrier, but it adds to the mystery of the sticker, don't you think?

is there an offical decal? and who do i speak to to get a couple..... thanks and the decal is f**kin cool!!

dreamr said:
Ohhhh lala
410's name is all in black these days. Let the harasment begin :D
LMAO! :thumbsup:

I knew something was different about 410Fortune today so what is excatly required to make moderatorship around here???

I have my ideas/thoughts but i'll throw this ? out first :cool:

I put mine on after the last truck haven run. Now if I could just find the windsheild banner jefe gave me :rolleyes:

back2.jpg

I got one from rick on the badlands run! I feel so thpeciaw

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back