• Register Today It's free!

My SOA and Spindle Lift with PICS

DixieOnMyMind59

Reaction score
City, State
Mobile, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Eddie Bauer V8 2WD
Ok, i got my Doetche Tech spindles on and my SOA done about 3 weeks ago and i've been too lazy to post any pics.......anyways im finally posting pics so here they are....Also the tires are 295/75/16 BFG All-terrains......

IMG_8049.jpg

IMG_8035.jpg

IMG_8036.jpg

IMG_8043.jpg

IMG_8041.jpg

Tell me what yall think...

Thanks,
Colton

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Truck looks baller man, almost like a factory option.

what kind of lihts do u have on the ruff rack

looks cool but i would hate to be the passengers in the back with the windows down at a stop light.....they might choke.

Very nice. Ive been thinking about going SOA alot lately, but no welder is keeping me from doing it.

Ditto.. I've even got the axle swap excuse for doing it, but alas, no buzz box!

How's it with no sway bar in the rear?

Dude, that truck is SICK!

where do you have your breather tube going?? looks good...and what is a soa again i cant remember...

where do you have your breather tube going?? looks good...and what is a soa again i cant remember...

SOA mean Sring Over Axel [Conversion]
My breather tube is going up next to my frame rail.

Thanks,
Colton

Looks great!
I've got no swaybar and the truck is all over the place. Rides well for a lifted truck, but a lot sloppier than pre-lift.
Karl

(dialing explorer express at the moment....)

Looks great!
I've got no swaybar and the truck is all over the place. Rides well for a lifted truck, but a lot sloppier than pre-lift.
Karl

(dialing explorer express at the moment....)

I wonder what a it would be like to drive a lifted/SOA truck with an EE swaybar.

I don't know if the stiff way bar would make it better, or would it be worse having an extra stiff bar and a high center of gravity.

is a SOA possible as a backyard weekend project, or does it require someone who knows exactly what their doing?

wow, that looks awesome! what angle did you have the perches welded at? was it the same angle as before, just on top?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wow, that looks awesome! what angle did you have the perches welded at? was it the same angle as before, just on top?

Thanks,

Yes, the top perches are welded at the same exact angle as the bottom perches.

Back