quick wheel info. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

quick wheel info.

ok so one of my current wheels is bent and its gonna mess up my new tires if I don't get em replaced quik.

I'm lookin at American racing's Outlaw II. It'll be 15x8", 5x4.5 lugs and -19 offset. backspacing is 3.75.

I need to know if these fit and any one has them. I know the bolt pattern and everything will fit but I'm curious about the backspacing and mostly I need to know if the center cap will fit over the 4x4 autolockers on the front.

Thanks guys

Ps these will be wrapped in 31"x10.50 nitto dune grapplers if that makes any difference.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

help with wheels.

I know this belongs in the wheel and tire section and I have already posted there but I kinda need info quik so.

One of my wheels is bent and it'll mess up my expensive new tires if I leavem on there too Long so I want to replace em with American racing Outlaw II's

I'll get the 15x8", with 3.75 backspacing and -19mm offset, 5/4.5 bolt pattern.

My main question is this: will they fit over the 4x4 autolock hubs? And will the offset clear the calipers?

Does anybody have these on there truck?

They'll be wrapped in nitto dune grappler if that makes a difference.

Thanks guys!

Welp I already ordered em so hope it works.

have you used em froader?

oh Lord!

Edit: wheel cleaner is defective. Rims where not hot, they were eaten by acidic chemicals in the spray.

Yes, it ate right through... but eh, such is life.

15x8 with 3.75 backspacing is the a perfect fit.

My old one with those wheel dimensions and 33s.

1600explorerlift33.jpg

ouch did it eat through the clear coat?

froader: are those AR baja's holdin on to those 33's?

I think it will work definitely.

Back