1996 explorer parts | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1996 explorer parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hi Karl, are the rims available?

rims

How much for all 4? I'd most likely be picking them up, if that's okay.

how is 80$ for the 4 of them

Hi,
by any chance, don't you have a rear suspension crossmember? Would be happy to buy one for my 1995 Exoplorer, if the part is not too cracked and rusted.

Hi,
by any chance, don't you have a rear suspension crossmember? Would be happy to buy one for my 1995 Exoplorer, if the part is not too cracked and rusted.

hi are you talking about the part of the frame that the rear shocks mount too at the top . my email is kbabiak@comcast.net

Do you by chance have the trim that goes around the driver side seat? Mine is grey and a manual seat.

cables

do you have the rear axle with e brake cables all the way up to and including the pedal???? If so How much shipped to 84015?

hi do you just need the cables and the pedal ?or do you need the backing plates with the brake shoes for the e brake? my email is kbabiak@comcast.net thanks,karl

hi, do you have the hood shocks, stock cd player?? thank you

The hood shocks are bad but I have the cd player that is in the center console and it works good

I emailed you.... but do you have 2 front fenders and a back door for sale?

You can text me for faster reply - 516-375-7899.

have homelink in gray sun visor?

Hi sorry I don't have the home link

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I realize this may be old, but I don't suppose you might still have this? Did it have the power antenna? I need the whole assembly if you still have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back