1996 explorer parts | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1996 explorer parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi have a good dark blue handle i could paint black or you could paint it the springs are very good in the handle thanks,karl

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Parts for 96 EB Ex

I need several items and if the price is right I would like to get them all from one place. They are:

Right Rear tail light assembly -1 ea
Tailgate handle - mine is very very stiff. I used wd40 but still stiff
remote chassis unit - So I can use the rear radio controls if possible
Right front headlight assembly with trim - 1 ea
tabs that hold interior panels down. They look like buttons
Front passenger seat control panel. The controls work but tabs are broken on the panel.
Front drive shaft for 96 EB ex 4.0l engine
left(behind the driver) passenger door handle - a tab is broken on the one I have and it will not open the door from the inside.

Shipped to 99801

If the shipping is too much it can be sent to 98106. It the shipping company we use in Seattle. Northland Services

I need several items and if the price is right I would like to get them all from one place. They are:

Right Rear tail light assembly -1 ea
Tailgate handle - mine is very very stiff. I used wd40 but still stiff
remote chassis unit - So I can use the rear radio controls if possible
Right front headlight assembly with trim - 1 ea
tabs that hold interior panels down. They look like buttons
Front passenger seat control panel. The controls work but tabs are broken on the panel.
Front drive shaft for 96 EB ex 4.0l engine
left(behind the driver) passenger door handle - a tab is broken on the one I have and it will not open the door from the inside.

Shipped to 99801

If the shipping is too much it can be sent to 98106. It the shipping company we use in Seattle. Northland Services

hi i have the tail light ,hatch handle,panel clips .head light ,left rear handle ,drive shaft.where is the remote chassis unit at ? can you send me a picture of the seat trim and what color is it ? the head light trim is that the crome corner ? my email is kbabiak@comcast.net thanks,karl

Parts for 96 EB EX

The interior is tan. The buttons are on most panels inside. Some connect from the inside of the panel and are hidden. The ones I need are in the back that hold the right panel that covers the subwoofer and remote chassis unit. The remote chassis unit is the box mounted next to the amp and subwoofer under the right rear panel. The previous owner took out all of those items. I do not necessarily want to install oem equipment but the power antenna does not work correctly.

Thanks

Rick

does it have roof racks, im looking for an extra cross member for a light bar on a 98 xlt

I need an instrument cluster trim. What color is it and do you have one available?

Is this the OHV 4.0? If so you said the engine is bad but do you still have it? I need a camshaft position sensor.

Is this the OHV 4.0? If so you said the engine is bad but do you still have it? I need a camshaft position sensor.

hi yes i have the sensor 30$ shipped to you thanks,karl

how do you have the hood shocks and rear hatch shocks?

Hows the trans? Miles? How much?

what if i come pick it up? where in PA are you located.. please pm me

cause for htat price i am VERY interested

Consider the tranny sold!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No thank you.. im tired of looking at this thing on ramps and ****. Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back