Xlt explorer custom_s 1997 | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Xlt explorer custom_s 1997

20131026_060010_zps20f89f25.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Whoa those lights are cool, do u have a writeup for them??

I thin you should work on getting a nice stereo with a good sub woofer next ;)

I think you should work on getting a nice stereo with a good sub woofer next ;)

yes mate,
that was in list but in last, when I saw your thread about 'sub box' then I wanted to do it earlier... but the box shipping killing me and to lazy to make 'em...

My next plan is Scrub Bars / Sliders and change the gearing plus rear LSD mods & front air locker....

The sliders not only protect your body but even work well as a step to get in or work on the stuff on the roof rack.

It is liberating to know that you can bash rocks in to the sliders and not your body. I love them!

The sliders not only protect your body but even work well as a step to get in or work on the stuff on the roof rack.

It is liberating to know that you can bash rocks in to the sliders and not your body. I love them!

yeah, soon and cannot wait.... ;)

That's a good project too. I have all the parts, just need some insperation....... So get to work ;)

So I have been wondering if the MV50 compressors will tolerate running up-side-down like you have your compressor mounted. Does anyone have any input on running these type of compressors up-side-down?

So I have been wondering if the MV50 compressors will tolerate running up-side-down like you have your compressor mounted. Does anyone have any input on running these type of compressors up-side-down?

I have asked the supplier and say's yes there is no problem installing it upside down as long the breather is away from water which I extended it just behind the tail light...

I have asked the supplier and say's yes there is no problem installing it upside down as long the breather is away from water which I extended it just behind the tail light...

Water sprays up behind those taillights pretty easily when hitting watery/mud, I wouldn't say that is the safest spot.

Water sprays up behind those taillights pretty easily when hitting watery/mud, I wouldn't say that is the safest spot.

I agree there my friend but I made something so water cannot get into the area...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back