Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

off road in SE Mass.

There's some nice trails in Union Ct. it's not posted or anything so I guess it's ok. Just went up there today there were some huge puddles i had to ford lol; it's not posted or anything so I guess it's ok. If you do a Google image search for "breakneck pond union ct" there's a trail map that...
  2. A

Honda Debuts a 1/2 Ton pickup

It's too bad Honda didnt make a real truck the FIRST time, like the Nissan Titan. What a piece.
  3. A

New pics of my Heep

Looks hardcore dude.
  4. A

I'm getting HORRIBLE gas mileage! Help me!

I'm only getting 200 miles to the tank (v6). it sucks.
  5. A

05 hits 12's

That's hot.
  6. A

Honda Debuts a 1/2 Ton pickup

I doubt it will ever be used as a work truck.
  7. A

Worst week ever

i dont know if GM is still doing that 24 hour test drive, but get a caddilac or something the day before, and your good too go with a hot car...hey at least the girl is still going with you!
  8. A

Want a new truck

I noticed you were going to check out the xterras...i've driven one and i think they are a piece of shizzle! crap i tell you lol. my 2 cents, good lucking choosing.
  9. A

'95 Explorer handle broken...help

Mine is like this as well. A guy at work said i could borrow his door panel puller and see what's wrong. well it's been about 5 months, and i havent gotten around to it, no problems to report yet.
  10. A

My first experience with a Chevy Colorado

Fine work, looks like you may have a chance with her :D ...what's a swail?
  11. A

O/D light flashing??

I had this same problem but it was from running in 4low @ 15 mph for about 10 miles on the beach...the light flashed all the way home (from cape cod) and didnt shift into od. i just had a shop reset the computer, and the problem went away, and the tranny shifted perfectly, like it did before...
  12. A

This SeaFoam stuff is AWESOME

I apologize in advance for some many questions. but here goes, the SEAFOAM website says you can run it though the gas tank as well as where you pour the oil in. I havent seen any post where anyone has done this (using these methods), is the sole reason because it doesnt work the whole system...
  13. A

sweet, just what i needed to know. sounds real easy, use the whole can?
  14. A

thanks husky. also can someone post some pics of where the throttle body is and where i should be putting this stuff? and should i get the spray bottle if i'm doing it though the tb? thanks
  15. A

i have a question. when your talking about the TB (throttle body) is it the same as the air intake? i plan to do this tomorrow hopefully, btw i'm getting 10 mpg!!! ahhh! :eek:
  16. A

2 way alarm/remote starter install

do a search...i heard somewhere on this thread that if you buy it directly from the shop that installs it, it's cheaper. maybe return the one you have, and buy the same one from a shop that will install it. just my 2cents.
  17. A

Buy or Wait?

Try BestBuy, after Christmas they have all items that were returned from Christmas at 50% off.
  18. A

turn signal sorta....

Thanks for the info, unfortunately i dont think that's the entire problem. the actual blinker arm is bad i think...it clicks too many times, if that makes sense.
  19. A

turn signal sorta....

I have the same problem...but it's the right blinker. For a few months now the switch makes more clinks than usual, and now when it's cold out the right works when it wants too. How would i go about replacing the relay? is it something i can do myself? thanks
  20. A

'97 Taurus, leaking tranny fluid, undriveable?

Thanks brain...it was wierd at the shop the guy started to do the repair and then said he didnt have the right tool. so he waited a day; tried to get the "tool" from a few local dealers, and coulnt find one. He ended up repairing the existing line and charging my sis less, which worked good for her.
  21. A

Problem solved. A tranmission line burst.
  22. A

6Automatic...did the 3.0 come with a stick? btw it has 163,x.. on it.
  23. A

Hello all, sorry i know this isnt a explorer...but it's a Ford. My sisters car just started leaking tranmission fluid. she noticed it when she was backing out of her friends drive way. so that's where it sits. she did drive it a few hundred feet. Why would it be leaking so bad? thanks all!
  24. A

Wow.. BFgoodrich are good..

opps!, my bad, your right! they dont quality. i'm going to crawl into a hole now. :rolleyes:
  25. A

Wow.. BFgoodrich are good..

Dont take offense to this, but i was checking out the bf goodrich website and there is a recall on tires made in, i believe April of this year. Something to do with the thread seperating. Check out their website, maybe you guys can get some new tires. :p
Back