Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Best Subwoofers

jl jl jl jl JL all the way . I 've used Rockford , MTX , Kicker , Eclipse , and my jl sounds so much better . Most of the brands are good at one thing , spl, clearity , etc. But JL has it all .
  2. R

2004 Bronco

sweeet sign me up for one.
  3. R

From Lowered to Raised?!

lowered Looks good now , but it was sweet lowered.:D
  4. R

JL 12W7

told ya Flames look cool , but don't do much for sound ,ha ha .........:bounce:
  5. R

JL 12W7

go for it . the w7 is the best sub out there in my opinion , and $650 is a great price . that sub only needs 750 watts . I would even consider the 500.1 or poss. the fosgate bd500 . If you buy it online you only get a 90 warranty . I'd buy local to be safe . Goodluck .Rand:D
  6. R

'01 Sport Lowered

Nice I love it . Keep the mods comin':D
  7. R

Rolled my X 2 and half times

I know It's been said already , but dam . Driving like an ass is one thing when it's yourself or your own property thats involved . When you risk the lives of others is a totally different thing . Shame on you . Who cares about your X or probs ? What about the inocent drivers 4 runner and his...
  8. R

Rancho RS5000 + 2in. lift?

Same here I am also running the X-act same set up . No probs w/ down travel or anything else . goodluck , Rand :D
  9. R

I hate my blinker!

DAM Mine too , but like Joes only to the left ? :bounce:
  10. R

lifting a 98 sport

NOPE Can't use add a leaf w/ mono leafs . Use Warrior shackles , You should get 1.5-2". ;)
  11. R

narrowest rim for 12.5" tires?

8" I personally would'nt use any wheel narrower than 8". For both looks and performance .:)
  12. R

Bed Pics!!! (no dirty pics :) )

BMXBOY , Now all you need is a BIG mirror above your bed ! Or was that your 1st. mod. ? Hehe . :D
  13. R

Is there a 1" body lift made?

GO 2" You will have just as much work in a 1" bodylift as a 2" , so why not do the 2" and get it over with . It'll look fine w/ 31's . MHO. ;)
  14. R

This is what an Explorer looks like without doors, a hatch, or rear glass...

Holy $#!+ Man your C-R-A-Z-Y ! :D In a good way of course :D
  15. R

How Often Do You Rotate Your Tires?

Every oil change 3k . Makes it easy to remember and the tires are gonna last forever . ;)
  16. R

2003 Wrangler

GJarret, Can I catch a ride to the Jeep dealership w/ you ? Hehehe . :bounce:
  17. R

Lift for a 98 Sport

Yep , Plan on 1.5-2.0" w/ the TT . And w/ the Warrior Shackles you should get 1.5-2.0" also (I got 2") . If thats not enough for you in the rear . You can swap your mono leafs for leaf packs from a 4 door . That would also give you the option of Add-A-Leafs later down the road . 31's will...
  18. R

Surging Idle when cold.

I had the same prob. awhile back . Changed plugs/wires etc. All it ended up being was an Xtemely dirty air filter . Cleaned it and the prob has been gone since . Goodluck . :cool:
  19. R

Clear Corners FAQ

Sweet . I like that spoiler the best . Kinda Xspensive though .;)
  20. R

Stock rims

yep ! 15x7" and should be 4" backspacing .
  21. R

new explorer owner

You PITA I don't know how she (Terri) does it ? Puts up w/ a PITA like you . HaHa . :confused:
  22. R

was this someone from this board?

Blue steel , Your comment about most import owners thinkin' they 're driving a race car . Have you read this whole thread ? Sounds like just as many X owners are thinkin' the same way . Thats funny to me , you and the "Ricres" are one in the same . You all should hang out together , I bet...
  23. R

Will a 265/75 spare fit on a 1996 Explorer?

Don't think so ? from past discusions I don't think it will fit . If not try airing down . Goodluck .
  24. R

new explorer owner

Welcome I also came from the Import , and Sport truck scenes . I also like yourself enjoy and respect any style of custom vehicle . Import , race , lowrider , classic muscle , streetrod etc. . You'll soon find that this is one of the best Auto related sites you've ever been a part of ...
  25. R

a couple of new pics

Paint the bumper thats what I would do . Your ft. end would look 100% better mono-chrome style . What about removing the flame pinstipes and painting flames on ? :D
Back